PDA

View Full Version : Anti-gun nut inciting violence against law abiding citizens

KeithKSR
01-03-2013, 02:12 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/02/liberal-ex-columnist-death-threats-published-in-des-moines-register/?intcmp=obnetwork

Donald Kaul should be locked away for spewing this garbage.

CatinIL
01-03-2013, 03:03 PM
It sounds like DK is making a terrorist threat to me. Shouldn't the FBI be knocking on his door soon?

dan_bgblue
01-03-2013, 04:01 PM
People have been put in jail for similar comments on the internet.

KeithKSR
01-03-2013, 04:04 PM
It sounds like DK is making a terrorist threat to me. Shouldn't the FBI be knocking on his door soon?

If it were a gun owner making the same threat to anti-gun nuts they would already be in custody.

suncat05
01-03-2013, 05:43 PM
And.......he'll skate away clean because he's just exercising his "1st Amendment right to free speech".
Even though what he says is actually terroristic threatening and way outside the boundary of reasonable free speech. Not to mention the fact that he openly insinuates doing great bodily harm to members of Congress and wants to declare a peaceful, freedom loving and supporting organization as a terrorist organization just because they support 2nd Amendment rights of our citizens.
Guy is a nut job, plain & simple, but Holder & Co. won't do any more than give this a quick 'once-over', chuckle a bit, and then move on to covering up more of their own criminal activities.

CitizenBBN
01-03-2013, 06:03 PM
If they won't admit the New Black Panthers patrolling voting locations is intimidation they likely won't admit this guy should be investigated as well.

The irony is liberals embrace "diversity", as long as your diversity choices are the same as theirs. Even more ironic is their willingness to enforce their diversity with the business end of a gun.

Just convinces me all the more in the importance of having guns of sufficient power to defend our liberties.

As for his "cold dead hands" being fine by him, I'm betting he doesn't volunteer to do it. He'll send someone else, through government force to get killed while he pats himself on the back for his enlightened view of the world.

CitizenBBN
01-03-2013, 06:04 PM
FWIW I hope a million more such people express these thoughts everywhere possible. The more extreme their rants the more people realize the gun owners aren't the radicals.