PDA

View Full Version : James Franklin stops press conference to give fan a hug

imsoblue
01-02-2013, 10:46 AM
A Vanderbilt fan made his way into the press conference after Vanderbilt’s win over North Carolina State in the Music City Bowl. In front of the media, the fan told Vandy coach James Franklin how much he appreciated the Commodores, who won nine games this season. Franklin responded by interrupting the press conference to give the fan a hug.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CBXOWSF8P5k

KSRBEvans
01-02-2013, 10:53 AM
How can you not love the guy? He wants to win, loves his players and fans, and isn't afraid to show all those things. I'd love to play for a coach like that. He reminds me of Cal in a lot of ways.

BigBlueBrock
01-02-2013, 10:57 AM
That's great stuff.

suncat05
01-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Man, I am kinda glad for the long suffering Vandy fans, even if they are a pain in the backside sometimes.
I hope our new football staff can get our program turned around like Franklin has gotten Vandy turned around.
Is it EVER going to be our turn to have a good football team? We've had short, little, intermittent, short-lived, temporary tastes of winning football..........and although I'm glad we have new coaches who seem to "get it" about winning football, is it EVER really going to happen for us?
And are we EVER going to beat Florida again in my lifetime?
I want to believe, I really do............