PDA

View Full Version : Any way to JUST watch the Super Bowl commercials tomorrow?

Darrell KSR
02-02-2019, 08:14 PM
My New Orleans wife wishes to boycott the Super Bowl tomorrow, but watch all the ads. Yeah, I know that's backwards, but her protest is really more personally symbolic.

Other than recording it and fast forwarding through the game, any other way to watch them?

MickintheHam
02-02-2019, 08:33 PM
New Orleans is having several street festivals to boycott the Super Bowl. One is showing a replay of the 2008 Super Bowl on a large screen. Bars all over town are doing likewise. The street fair in the French Quarter will have a second line forming at Jackson Sq. And parading all over the Quarter. I expect there will be a massive boycott all over Louisiana as well as at my House.

There will also be a boycott bowl concert all day and night on Fulton Street. Hell, I may just drive down there with my parasol, and join the fun. Beats the hell out of the ATL.

KentuckyWildcat
02-03-2019, 07:39 AM
My New Orleans wife

What other wives do you have? One is more than enough for me.

KentuckyWildcat
02-03-2019, 07:40 AM
I'm sure they will be available online. Google call to Dan :)

Darrell KSR
02-03-2019, 12:54 PM
What other wives do you have? One is more than enough for me.Lol. Uh oh. I'm in trouble.

CitizenBBN
02-03-2019, 04:17 PM
What other wives do you have? One is more than enough for me.

He has something like 15 or 20 kids. Kinda goes without saying it took more than one wife to get to that count. More efficient to have them overlap rather than be linear.

CitizenBBN
02-03-2019, 04:17 PM
Don't know how you can watch them in real time, but I bet there will be a youtube video up of all of them soon thereafter. They put them all up on youtube, then millions of people voluntarily watch the commercials. me included. lol