PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad folks here aren't college basketball fans

Darrell KSR
02-01-2019, 09:54 AM
I work in a nice building, but it was sold a year or so ago and the new owners decided they were going to upgrade it even more. Unfortunately, progress is messy and loud at times. I've been used to hearing drilling, hammering, sawing, and other voices. Blissfully, it has been fairly quiet the last couple of months come although occasionally I will see a crane at the office or something.

So this morning the Building Services Coordinator tells me that for the next few months they will be doing caulking outside the building, and occasionally we will hear grinding noises. I asked her if she thought this was Porcini's, and it shouldn't take that long.

She looked at me like I was crazy as I just walked away after telling her that.

Catfan73
02-01-2019, 04:24 PM
You work in Minardi Hall?

blueboss
02-02-2019, 08:12 PM
I work in a nice building, but it was sold a year or so ago and the new owners decided they were going to upgrade it even more. Unfortunately, progress is messy and loud at times. I've been used to hearing drilling, hammering, sawing, and other voices. Blissfully, it has been fairly quiet the last couple of months come although occasionally I will see a crane at the office or something.

So this morning the Building Services Coordinator tells me that for the next few months they will be doing caulking outside the building, and occasionally we will hear grinding noises. I asked her if she thought this was Porcini's, and it shouldn't take that long.

She looked at me like I was crazy as I just walked away after telling her that.

Good thing for you, otherwise you could have ended up in the middle of some insensitivity charge and reported by CNN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc
02-03-2019, 08:13 AM
You work in Minardi Hall?

need a ceiling washer?