PDA

View Full Version : Montana makes the news

dan_bgblue
12-22-2018, 12:04 PM
Indian cuisine (https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/montana-community-rallies-indian-restaurant-racist-message) is not an issue that I would have expected to cause an uproar in Gallatin Co.

Mayor, can't you keep the citizens in check up there?

bigsky
12-27-2018, 01:58 PM
Western Gallatin County has its share of anti-govt white supremacy bigots.

I don’t like Indian food, but I really don’t like this guy and his friends.

CitizenBBN
12-29-2018, 01:51 PM
We need to separate the bigots from the solely anti-government folks (of whom I pretty much am one and IMO all Americans should be by birth), and then put all the bigots in San Francisco, detach it from the mainland and ship it out to sea. That would solve a host of problems with one, admittedly rather expensive, infrastructure project. :)

dan_bgblue
12-29-2018, 09:12 PM
Probably a lot cheaper than building the wall. Tons of volunteer labor available to trench around Frisco and then push real hard

Catonahottinroof
12-29-2018, 09:21 PM
Seismic activity may do the job on its own....
Probably a lot cheaper than building the wall. Tons of volunteer labor available to trench around Frisco and then push real hard

CitizenBBN
12-29-2018, 10:35 PM

I see a gofundme. or we pick a date and everyone shows up with something to dig. Shovel, bobcat, whatever.