PDA

View Full Version : WKU vs Central Michigan

suncat05
12-27-2012, 06:22 AM
I watched the better part of this game last night. CMU won the game on a failed 4th down pass by WKU. I was hoping that it would go into overtime and that WKU would lose on a trick play.

And then I got mad all over again. WE LOST TO THESE GUYS?? Geez, we actually LOST to these guys on a trick play in overtime. In our house. They had a decent season, a damn sight better than ours turned out, for sure, but WE LOST TO THESE GUYS!! In our house.

Central Michigan 24
Western Kentucky 21

I hope Barnhart is for real with this situation. And I hope Coach Stoops can make this work and get this turned around and moving in the right direction for a change. And I hope that 'ol Mitch doesn't pull the "okie-doke" on Stoops like he did on Coach Brooks.

IT STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE LOST TO WESTERN KENTUCKY ON A TRICK PLAY IN OUR HOUSE! :sAng_banghead2: :mad0176: :mad0049:

Darrell KSR
12-27-2012, 07:08 AM
We lost to those guys.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.

Catfan73
12-27-2012, 01:43 PM
I think the Kent and Georgia games were the only ones this past season in which we even came close to playing to our potential. Most of the time our coaching staff just acted like they knew their place and there was nothing they could do about it. I think that attitude carried over into recruiting most of the time also.

If you never think you can change the status quo, it will always be the status quo.