PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Press anchor rants at Wayne LaPierre, violates DC gun laws

KeithKSR
12-26-2012, 09:25 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/gregory-gun-magazine-lapierre/2012/12/25/id/468989

It appears that David Gregory's attack on Wayne LaPierre on Sunday's show placed him in violation of DC gun laws banning large capacity magazines. Gregory had the magazine on the show waving it around during his attack on the NRA exec, and identified it as a 30 round magazine.

CitizenBBN
12-26-2012, 09:35 PM
Saw this on Fox, said DC was investigating. Yep he brought a high cap magazine into DC, which is illegal. Of course he missed the irony of that given that DC is 1/2 with Chicago for gun violence.

KeithKSR
12-26-2012, 09:48 PM
It's gun criminals like David Gregory who give law abiding citizens who own firearms a bad name.

suncat05
12-27-2012, 06:45 AM
I watched it, and I have to say that Wayne LaPierre did a good job of handling the incessant, if not outright ignorance of Gregory. It was very clear to me that Gregory was trying his best to score points at any cost, and he failed miserably. He tried baiting and feigned anger, and LaPierre didn't go for any of it.
Gregory seemed to almost be desperate to make his point and just couldn't get it done.

I'm glad I wasn't there in the hot seat. I would have just reached across the table and bitch slapped Gregory as hard as I could've. :evilgrin0007: