PDA

View Full Version : I hope this happens.

DanISSELisdaman
12-26-2012, 07:28 PM
http://www.nationofblue.com/celtics-interested-in-demarcus-cousins/

Darrell KSR
12-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Better organization, but I just hope Boogie gets time to work things out. It will take time for him.

He is a good example of why going to the NBA just because you are a lottery pick does not always make the most sense. I fight with people constantly on that. I wish players had a chance to mature, both emotionally and physically--some need it worse than others. All can use it, however.

dan_bgblue
12-26-2012, 10:29 PM
I wish players had a chance to mature, both emotionally and physically--some need it worse than others.

Cousins is a poster child for that position.

Darrell KSR
12-27-2012, 10:51 AM
And although he can do some things to help himself, much of whatever improvement may occur with him -- I believe -- will only take place with the lapse of time.

Tough place to be.

KSRBEvans
12-27-2012, 11:45 AM
Bill Simmons was tweeting about this last week. He thinks putting Cousins under the wing of Kevin Garnett would do wonders for him--I agree.

suncat05
12-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Bill Simmons was tweeting about this last week. He thinks putting Cousins under the wing of Kevin Garnett would do wonders for him--I agree.

IMHO, learning from Garnett would be the best thing to happen to Cousins in his professional career.