PDA

View Full Version : RIP, Henry dog

UKFlounder
11-15-2018, 08:17 AM
An 11-year-old shih-poo, Henry was the sweetest, gentlest, kindest little buddy ever. When I had my surgery a few years ago, he always stayed by me, like he knew I was sick and he was caring for me. He was so sweet and everybody loved him.

He had been acting differently recently and the vets found he had kidney failure and a heart issue. We tried to give him some medicine, but it was too late. He was obviously getting worse. He would not eat, lost a lot of weight, and was very lethargic. It was time to end his suffering and I know this is for the best logically, but this is devastating. He was my parents’ dog, but my little buddy. He was so, so sweet and I already miss him so much. He cared for me and I wish I could have done more for him.

I’m so sorry, my buddy. Rest In Peace, now, poor Henry.

badrose
11-15-2018, 09:06 AM
So sorry. I'm a bit choked up from reading this. Our (in the universal sense) dogs live and breathe to be our companions so when they're gone they are deeply missed. I feel for you. :(

Darrell KSR
11-15-2018, 01:05 PM
I am so very sorry, Flounder.

kingcat
11-15-2018, 06:49 PM
really sorry to hear this. Pets do come to heaven if we want.

suncat05
11-15-2018, 10:51 PM
So sorry to hear this, Flounder. He was a beautiful dog, and I know that you will miss him.