PDA

View Full Version : Rick Pitino offers up his views on gun control

ColonelSteve
12-22-2012, 01:48 PM
I apologize I havent been following the gun control threads here that much so this may have been posted...this whole Sandy Hook thing troubles me, because research shows that Adam Lanzas father is scheduled to testify before Congress on the LIBOR scandal, same with the father of the Aurora, CO theater shooter, same scandal that CNBC reported and the next day the channels executive saw his children had been murdered, the largest lawsuit in US history and it's tied in here. Also since then the media has been full on agenda pushing gun control...well yesterday ole slick Rick offered up his thoughts and when talking about the NRA closed it out by saying "I dont agree with anyone who has an agenda thats not with this countries agenda" Why does a school shooting that saw 20 people including MANY young children die have to be used for an agenda...this is a sad sad state this country is in and it's a shame that everyone is buying into it...all to have our guns taken away...listen to this and see what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_O7ZmHPVsw

CitizenBBN
12-22-2012, 02:11 PM
"I dont agree with anyone who has an agenda thats not with this countries agenda"

What does that even mean? Like this country has a single agenda and if you don't agree we can't even have a discussion? It's get in line or you're wrong and your opinion is worthless.

Yeah, that's an American way of viewing things. I can see him goose stepping around the locker room now.

ColonelSteve
12-22-2012, 02:28 PM
"I dont agree with anyone who has an agenda thats not with this countries agenda"

What does that even mean? Like this country has a single agenda and if you don't agree we can't even have a discussion? It's get in line or you're wrong and your opinion is worthless.

Yeah, that's an American way of viewing things. I can see him goose stepping around the locker room now.

EXACTLY! It's the way of thinking this government has come to believe in...they feel that theyre looking out for your best interest and they're always right, and if you don't agree with it, then you're anti-American, and if you're anti American then they consider you a terrorist and by the Patriot Act that gives them the full right to monitor you, listen in on your phone calls, monitor your emails and your online accounts to look for anything that can be considered Anti-American...it's truly BS but it's become the reality of the current situation in this country and it looks like Pitino has sadly bought right into it

CattyWampus
12-22-2012, 03:36 PM

KeithKSR
12-22-2012, 04:17 PM
The anti-gun crowd used the death of these children to further their agenda, Feinstein already planned on introducing the assault weapons ban upon an Obama win in November.