PDA

View Full Version : The Little Pool - 2.0

Lfbj00
08-25-2012, 03:56 AM
I wasn't part of the original thread on the Scout site, but did chime in on it after I joined almost 3 years ago. It was one of the funniest things I'd ever read, and I just didn't think it would be right to not honor a 36 page topic in some way. So I just restarted it a little!!

dan_bgblue
08-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Last I heard the house was up for sale, little pool included. I do not know the outcome of the listing or whether Gomez, Morticia, Uncle Fester, Cousin Itt, Wednesday, Pugsley and Thing have moved out or not.

blue2ksr
08-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Can someone give me the location of the "little pool"? Our daughter is at UK, so we will be up there from time to time, of course.

I'm going to make it my business on one of our trips to just go look at it.

My wife will think I have finally gone completely crazy.

CitizenBBN
08-25-2012, 06:06 PM
I'll drive by tomorrow and check it out and get an exact location. I know right where it is but can't remember the name of the cross street. The main road is Alexandria, a couple blocks off Versailles Road.

Catfan73
08-25-2012, 08:40 PM
Lane Allen?

kingcats
08-25-2012, 09:30 PM
Lane Allen Road at Abelia Lane.

I drove by last week and noted they were having a yard sale, a frequent event at LPH. Also noted that the gold sparkle Venus de Milo, which had been damaged some time ago when a driver lost control and drove into the LPH yard, is still propped up in a corner of the little pool enclosure. Sadly, Venus lost her legs in the accident.

Can't recall whether the LPH was still listed for sale. I do know that is hasn't sold.

CitizenBBN
08-25-2012, 09:34 PM
Is it past the split with Lane Allen and Alexandria? thought it was closer to Versailles. Haven't been by it in a while but I'll look it up.

Maybe now that we're independent we can set up a time share thing and buy it and we can use it as the KSR game tailgate house. :)

blue2ksr
08-25-2012, 09:44 PM
HAHA!

You guys are something else!

Thanks for the location, I'll definitely look it up!

I'll have to think up something to tell my wife why I want to see that tiny pool.

Maybe I'll tell her Joe B. Hall was baptized there.

kingcats
08-26-2012, 09:32 PM
Is it past the split with Lane Allen and Alexandria? thought it was closer to Versailles. Haven't been by it in a while but I'll look it up.

Maybe now that we're independent we can set up a time share thing and buy it and we can use it as the KSR game tailgate house. :)

Between Alexandria and Garden Springs. Acutally closer to Harrodsburg Road than Versailles.

Darrell KSR
08-26-2012, 09:59 PM
We need pictures.

badrose
08-27-2012, 12:17 PM
We need pictures.

TonyRay
08-27-2012, 06:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFnNLK6_84E

CitizenBBN
08-28-2012, 12:14 AM
Too bad her foot would be touching the other end of the pool. I mean that thing is unbelievably small. Nice pic though. :)

lol, how true. Still, there are benefits to having a small pool when hot chicks in bikinis are present. ;)

I'm serious. We need the KSR Tailgate pad. Take KSR After Dark into the real world. Making drinks for LC, Doc and the thong dance, me sleeping under the bar. A little slice of heaven marked with strange lawn art and one of the 5 smallest inground pools in the world.

MickintheHam
08-28-2012, 02:38 AM
I didn't see the inflatable Sprite can when I drove by there last week.

bluesuedeshoes
08-28-2012, 10:27 AM
I believe the house number is 938...could be 936 due to my aging eyes, but you probably
don't need to know the number anyway, cause you CAN'T miss the little pool!

elicat
08-28-2012, 04:14 PM
I wonder what happened to Bort. Does anybody know him who could make sure he knows about the move if he should decide to pop up again? I participate in another board where there is a guy who uses that name. He may even play the bass. But it is impossible it is the same guy. Not even worth asking. He's way too serious. Any chance of luring him here?