PDA

View Full Version : You Better Wake Up Your Neighbors And Extended Families

CattyWampus
12-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Whether you're an active Tea Partier, a supporter of Tea Party principles, or just someone who thinks that big government infringes upon our lives, this article (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bill-ayers-the-left-must-utilize-its-absolute-access-to-americas-classrooms/) should greatly concern you.

The school system is the first line of the battle against Marxism, and we're losing that battle. School board elections may be the most important elections there are. If we cannot get control of the curriculums of our public schools, we cannot ensure that our children and grandchildren are educated instead of indoctrinated. Without control of the school boards, we can not ensure that teachers teach facts and not opinions.

If we sit back and not fight the Bill Ayers' and the Francis Fox Pivens, our young people will never know the freedoms we have enjoyed. They won't know what hit them.

ColonelSteve
12-22-2012, 02:09 PM
The Tea Party is run by the same people that control the Left and the Right, until everyone realizes that those in Washington are nothing more than puppets, and start fighting the REAL enemy, we will never be safe

KeithKSR
12-22-2012, 04:34 PM
Ayers is an idiot, they do not have absolute access to any one demographic unless it is the uneducated government dependent segment of society.

CattyWampus
12-22-2012, 05:38 PM
The Tea Party is run by the same people that control the Left and the Right, until everyone realizes that those in Washington are nothing more than puppets, and start fighting the REAL enemy, we will never be safe

Who is it that you think runs the Tea Party?

ColonelSteve
12-22-2012, 05:56 PM
Who is it that you think runs the Tea Party?

The elitists that run the Reps and Dems

dan_bgblue
12-22-2012, 09:14 PM

CitizenBBN
12-22-2012, 09:58 PM
You laugh Dan, but I've spent years diagramming it for the whole world to see:

CitizenBBN
12-22-2012, 10:15 PM
The elitists that run the Reps and Dems

You're close.

ColonelSteve
12-22-2012, 11:23 PM
Yall laugh...but there is more to the story than youre willing to accept...everything isnt always right in front of you you know...if you tell youre child you have nothing planned for his birthday, that youre just gonna do a quiet dinner at home...but really you have this monster blowout planned...it's still a lie and youre child is still gonna accept the lie because he respects you

CattyWampus
12-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Ayers is an idiot, they do not have absolute access to any one demographic unless it is the uneducated government dependent segment of society.

I really don't understand your point. Ayres isn't an idiot. He's a Marxist. I don't know anything about your local schools, but I can tell you about mine. I live in a conservative county and I have two granddaughters who are 13 & 15. I talk to them every week about what they are being told in school, and it's pretty obvious that many of the teachers are trying to indoctrinate them. For instance, the 15 year-old brought home a copy of a "test" to determine whether the student was a Democrat or a Republican. The way the questions were worded, it would result in just about anyone deciding they were a Democrat, even me.

When kids hear leftist dogma in the schools and it's treated as fact rather than opinion, that's indoctrination. When kids hear about evil Republicans, that's indoctrination. When those young kids go off to college and they hear the same kind of crap, that's indoctrination. I don't know what else you would call it.

Parents are between a rock and a hard spot if the school administration allows this to go on. If they remain quiet, their kids get indoctrinated. If they speak out and complain to the teacher or the principal, the kid ends up in trouble with their teacher. If you don't have a school board that demands that the curriculums be fact-based, the schools themselves will not make that happen.

CitizenBBN
12-23-2012, 11:15 AM
Parents are between a rock and a hard spot if the school administration allows this to go on. If they remain quiet, their kids get indoctrinated. If they speak out and complain to the teacher or the principal, the kid ends up in trouble with their teacher.

There's a way around that conundrum but it involves a certain "intensity" when talking to the teacher. You know that scene in Goodfellas when they talk to the postman? My mom was REALLY good at it.

bigsky
12-23-2012, 12:46 PM
First you have to un-teach the "noble primitive versus the evil western civilization" myth. It's almost a weekly ritual for eleven years (seniors in high school don't listen to anyone, so don't bother.

It's especially ubiquitous in K-8. Think Kwaanza versus Christmas, and sharia law versus the bill of rights and rule of law.

Later you can get to economics.

dan_bgblue
12-23-2012, 07:55 PM

CattyWampus
12-24-2012, 05:47 AM

If that's a message to me, I don't take meds and I don't need my eyeglass prescription changed for me to see clearly. I guess next you'll try to convince me that the media is straight forward in its reporting.

dan_bgblue
12-25-2012, 04:30 PM
CattyWampus, that was not intended for you at all, and I apologize that I allowed my post to bring about your confusion.

I guess next you'll try to convince me that the media is straight forward in its reporting.

Far be it for me to attempt something that I do not believe in and in this case, something that I deem impossible from the start.

CattyWampus
12-26-2012, 05:31 AM
CattyWampus, that was not intended for you at all, and I apologize that I allowed my post to bring about your confusion.

Far be it for me to attempt something that I do not believe in and in this case, something that I deem impossible from the start.

Thank you sir.