PDA

View Full Version : Heading to California

catmanjack
09-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Next week I plan on being in Torrance, California for work and hope to attend my first Dodgers game on Tuesday night, really excited as one of my bucket list is to visit every baseball stadium.
Hate that I will never get to see the old parks really enjoy the old ones.

MickintheHam
09-12-2018, 11:44 PM
If it is an evening game, get third baseline tix. Afternoon sun down the first base line is brutal.

blueboss
09-13-2018, 08:06 PM
Next week I plan on being in Torrance, California for work and hope to attend my first Dodgers game on Tuesday night, really excited as one of my bucket list is to visit every baseball stadium.
Hate that I will never get to see the old parks really enjoy the old ones.

You’re a lucky man!!! Enjoy, and have a dodgers dog for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catmanjack
09-19-2018, 11:22 AM
Made the game last night and it was a great atmosphere, place was not full but for a Tuesday it was 80-85% full.
Stadium rocked to whole night was very impressed with the fans.
Dodgers won in the bottom of the 10th on a walk off homer by Taylor, fans went nuts.
Will remember for a long time.
Dodger dogs are great also had a couple.

blueboss
09-19-2018, 09:20 PM
Made the game last night and it was a great atmosphere, place was not full but for a Tuesday it was 80-85% full.
Dodgers won in the bottom of the 10th on a walk off homer by Taylor, fans went nuts.

I was up last night through the games entirety, what a great game to bust your Dodger’s cherry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catmanjack
09-19-2018, 11:53 PM
Yes it was! Enjoyed every minute!

MickintheHam
09-20-2018, 02:11 AM
Well, they swept the series. They may just make the playoffs. Dodger Stadium for sure is a lot of fun.

Doc
09-20-2018, 06:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cfc3rCQOuU&feature=youtu.be