PDA

View Full Version : Never Forget: 9/11

Darrell KSR
09-11-2018, 06:50 AM
. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180911/e1f15f309d44e58be41fb4a3903b9106.jpg

catmanjack
09-11-2018, 07:03 PM
Not sure I will ever forget, know exactly where I was at that time!

suncat05
09-11-2018, 07:13 PM
I was off today.
I watched some of the memorials today on one certain channel.
I cannot tell you guys how mad I get every time I see these replays.
And for the record, we are doing some stuff correctly, and other stuff not as well in the GWOT. President Bush got some of our response wrong as well. While we should go about our everyday lives as normally as possible, President Bush should have demanded a Declaration of War from Congress. And used it to the fullest extent that the Constitution allows. A Declaration of War does NOT have to be used solely against other nation states. It can be used against ANY ENEMY, foreign or not. AND...........any entity that chooses to attack America deserves the full force and might of American military response. NOT this continuing resolution of the Vietnam 'War Powers Act' that does NOT allow for a military resolution to a military problem.
And also the fact that according to the Constitution, a Declaration of War is the proper and correct legal response to a military attack on our nation.
But this is just my humble opinion.

bigsky
09-12-2018, 06:04 AM
I should remember “the falling man” every day. For reasons both personal and political. Nobody came to work to jump off the tower that day. It’s a reminder of the joys and fragility of “our daily bread”. And politically, well, that’s for another board.