PDA

View Full Version : Don't throw anything at me.....

KentuckyWildcat
09-06-2018, 10:35 AM
Yes this is a serious question and I expect some sarcastic answers...but...

Who are the good democrats to follow in the media? I always enjoyed Alan Colmes whether I agreed with him or not. And I do enjoy hearing both sides of the issues. But I don't who the good democrats are now. I felt like there was several 10-15 years ago, but now they have all fallen to the far left. Or someone to follow on social media.

ukpumacat
09-06-2018, 11:43 AM
I like following David Axelrod. Some would consider him "far" left but I don't. And since he served in a White House I always think he has good insights.
Dan Rather is one of my favorite "tweeters". He's no politician but clearly leans left. But I really enjoy following him.
Donna Brazile used to be a good follow. But, she retweets a lot now and I am not the biggest fan of that.
Chuck Todd is fine. And he does retweet a lot of interesting articles on both sides of the aisle.

I'm sure there are others. I will post as I think of them.

Darryl
09-06-2018, 12:09 PM
Yes this is a serious question and I expect some sarcastic answers...but...

Who are the good democrats to follow in the media? I always enjoyed Alan Colmes whether I agreed with him or not. And I do enjoy hearing both sides of the issues. But I don't who the good democrats are now. I felt like there was several 10-15 years ago, but now they have all fallen to the far left. Or someone to follow on social media.

I fear your quest will be similar to finding a good reference on Billy Gillispie’s resume but good luck

Darryl

KentuckyWildcat
09-06-2018, 03:59 PM
I fear your quest will be similar to finding a good reference on Billy Gillispie’s resume but good luck

Darryl

I may get banned lol

Doc
09-06-2018, 06:07 PM
Geraldo..........

kingcat
09-06-2018, 07:34 PM
Geraldo..........

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.AgfVOR3W1lyHR278x9Q1FwHaHa&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300