PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but I'm not buying this

Doc
08-28-2018, 10:41 AM
9 year old "commits suicide" after coming out for being gay (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/28/boy-9-commits-suicide-after-coming-out-gay-bullied-by-classmates-mom.html)

My gut says this is BS. My gut says there is more to the story. My gut says foul play involved. My gut say Munchausen syndrome by proxy. However if not then this is yet one of the unintended consequences of the whole gender identification thing that the left pushes. Its pretty sad IMO when 9 year olds feel the need to "gender identify".

badrose
08-28-2018, 01:08 PM
I read through the story 3 times and I didn't really detect a hard sense of grief in her words. More like she was selling it. I hope I'm wrong.

suncat05
08-28-2018, 03:14 PM
This is what happens, unfortunately, when confusion and lies are what kids are taught instead of the truth.
If you are biologically a female, then that is your truth. If you are biologically a male, then that is your truth.
Anything else is not only a lie, but a damn lie.
And whoever pushed and insisted on this damn lie is a scumbag POS that caused an innocent child to die for no good reason.
JMHO.
I sincerely hope there is a very special place in Hell for the responsible person(s) in this human tragedy.

Doc
08-28-2018, 05:11 PM
I read through the story 3 times and I didn't really detect a hard sense of grief in her words. More like she was selling it. I hope I'm wrong.

Yep, that is why I wasn't buying it.

kingcat
08-28-2018, 08:19 PM
I haven't read, and wont read it. I tend to agree with folks here.
No doubt there can be a spin put on it to sound legit but it must pass the common sense test to get the chance. Very sorry for the little fellow, but someone close to him let him down big time which led to this.