PDA

View Full Version : Watch out Alabama, West Virginia is hot on your heels!

CitizenBBN
08-13-2018, 09:07 PM
Don't rest on your corruption laurels down there guys. Sure you have guys like Roy Moore, twice removed from the Supreme Court, but while WVa doesn't have the standout individual talent of Bama, they are absolutely trying to make it up with a full roster of really solid corruption.

The Wva House just impeached 3 of the 4 sitting Justices of the Supreme Court. They were impeached for misuse of funds, fraud, etc. One spent like $500K refinishing his office, and in the process accidentally took home a $42K antique desk an a $30K sofa. I imagine for storage so they wouldn't get paint on them. he's currently under federal indictment.

That would normally leave TWO Justices, but it only leaves 1 b/c they only have 4 on the bench instead of 5.

Why? B/c the 5th Justice resigned in July b/c he just plead guilty to federal wire fraud, facing up to 20 years.

So seriously Bama, time to get it in gear. Sure you've got more than Roy Moore, we've discussed much of it here, but you have to admit your ENTIRE Supreme Court being removed for fraud would be an awfully big step towards the title. Right now one is left, but if I were you guys I'd get motivated down that way.

Now on a city basis I don't think anyone can touch Chicago or New Orleans, but state-wide I hope Alabama doesn't give up without a good fight. Can you bring back Roy Moore for a gig somewhere? That ought to keep you safe a while.

(PS other states are just as corrupt, They just do a better job of hiding it. Kentucky comes to mind immediately in that area.)

blueboss
08-14-2018, 07:21 AM
Ky doesn’t hide their corruption, they wear it as a badge of honor... ole fashioned horse trading, they call it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darrell KSR
08-14-2018, 08:29 AM
Kudos to the competition. Gotta admit, that's a good rate of return on the Supreme Court.

Doc
08-14-2018, 09:19 AM
That's OK...we Floridians are making a run on North Carolina for number of fake college degrees.

CitizenBBN
08-14-2018, 09:22 AM
Ky doesn’t hide their corruption, they wear it as a badge of honor... ole fashioned horse trading, they call it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's more rife in states with one party rule. No one to blow whistles when power changes hands.

that's why the Ritchie Farmer stuff doesn't really raise my eyebrow much. it was wrong obviously, but I know enough about how Kentucky works to know he was jaywalking while the big boys are doing far far worse on the corruption scale.

CitizenBBN
08-14-2018, 09:22 AM
That's OK...we Floridians are making a run on North Carolina for number of fake college degrees.

Except in North Carolina it was the school's idea.

Darrell KSR
08-14-2018, 10:01 AM
That's OK...we Floridians are making a run on North Carolina for number of fake college degrees.Lol. I saw that this morning.