PDA

View Full Version : JUCO signings

SalsaKat
12-19-2012, 01:17 PM
JUCO TE Steven Borden (son of the wrestler Sting) and DE Za'Darius Smith both signed with UK today. Both are huge gets for need positions, especially Smith. He's a 4-star with offers from Florida State, Miami, Mississippi State, Missouri, Texas, Texas A&M, and West Virginia. Think I read that he was the #2 WDE prospect.

Catfan73
12-19-2012, 01:33 PM
I thought he was strong-side, but either way he should be a huge help. I'm getting more excited about this staff every day!

SalsaKat
12-19-2012, 02:46 PM
I thought he was strong-side, but either way he should be a huge help. I'm getting more excited about this staff every day!

I think it depends on who you ask. Rivals had him listed as a SDE and 247 had him listed as a WDE. I used 247 because they were the only ones I could find with position rankings (after 5 whole seconds of exhaustive Googling).

Darrell KSR
12-19-2012, 02:49 PM
JUCO TE Steven Borden (son of the wrestler Sting) and DE Za'Darius Smith both signed with UK today. Both are huge gets for need positions, especially Smith. He's a 4-star with offers from Florida State, Miami, Mississippi State, Missouri, Texas, Texas A&M, and West Virginia. Think I read that he was the #2 WDE prospect.

New staff hit a home run today. Two big JUCO recruits filling needs, not just filling space.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.