PDA

View Full Version : Interview #2 starts Wednesday

uklandrn
06-17-2018, 06:27 PM
Wednesday I am being flown to Maine for an interview. This process will occur over 3 days and include 2 clinics and multiple administrators and providers. For a simple girl from Eastern Kentucky, it is so strange to be meeting with CEO's and CFO's and having everything paid for and being put up in beautiful hotels in gorgeous places. I am possibly going to North Dakota in 2 or 3 weeks and Oregon sometime after that. In the meantime I am continuing to work and prepare to pass my certification exam. (Waiting on the people at the AANP to verify my transcript has been a complete nightmare!) I enjoyed my trip to Montana and loved the hospital and the people I met - and I think they liked me - but I believe I owe it to myself to see every opportunity and make the best decision for me and my family. Hope all of you had a great weekend and all the fathers have a wonderful Father's Day!

CitizenBBN
06-17-2018, 07:53 PM
Really glad you got out of your jam with that guy and are able to pursue you career goals, and you are so wise to go see what's out there and find the best place for yourself. Keep us posted as you jet set around. :)

blueboss
06-17-2018, 08:07 PM
All good things comes to “she” who waits...

...and busts her ass working hard and studying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darrell KSR
06-18-2018, 07:24 AM
Good luck. Trust the process. Carpe diem!

KSRdallen
06-18-2018, 08:40 AM
Good luck. Trust the process. Carpe diem!

+1

KeithKSR
06-18-2018, 09:46 AM
Good luck!

dan_bgblue
06-18-2018, 12:42 PM
+1

+2