PDA

View Full Version : Interview #1 Today

uklandrn
06-08-2018, 03:38 PM
Just finished my first Nurse Practitioner interview today in Glendive, Montana. They flew me out here and arranged all my travel and lodging. It was amazing. Great facility and great people. Interview #2 in 2 weeks in Maine. I’m going to be traveling a lot this summer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180608/514259fa3bcd673016d55dd15160b982.heic

blueboss
06-08-2018, 03:48 PM
I thought you were sticking around wildcat country??

Regardless, good luck wherever you land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uklandrn
06-08-2018, 07:27 PM
I am trying but no one seems to want me. They want someone with np experience but no one is willing to hire new grads or the pay is so bad it doesn’t make the switch to np from RN worth the trouble. If you know of a job in the KY area where I can get paid a decent amount and they’ll pay back student loans then I’m all for it!!

CitizenBBN
06-08-2018, 10:08 PM
You know that both bigsky and Mtcatfan BOTH live there, right? And they aren't alone, they like bigsky so much they made him their leader. I'd keep on interviewing if I were you.... ;)

kingcat
06-09-2018, 06:08 PM
Good luck. Seems to be lots of action in the medical field in E-Town now. Huge growth.
A new facility of some type opens nearly every week adding to the hundreds already there.

Hardin Memorial is spending lots of expansion and upgrade money, I know that.

PedroDaGr8
06-10-2018, 04:02 PM
I am trying but no one seems to want me. They want someone with np experience but no one is willing to hire new grads or the pay is so bad it doesn’t make the switch to np from RN worth the trouble. If you know of a job in the KY area where I can get paid a decent amount and they’ll pay back student loans then I’m all for it!!

It's the nature of employment right now, I would have loved to stay in KY but the jobs weren't there for me in Chemistry. In the end, you have to go where the paycheck leads you. So far that mindset has lead me well and I have really enjoyed many of the places I have lived (with the exception of Southern Virginia :banghead:). Good luck to you, I can't wait to hear about your success, because I know you will knock it out of the park.

bigsky
06-15-2018, 09:44 AM
Glendive is waaayyyy out there. Keep lookin!