PDA

View Full Version : Guliani needs to keep quite on this one

CitizenBBN
06-06-2018, 07:19 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/06/trump-forced-kim-jong-un-to-beg-for-meeting-giuliani-says.html

Need to not comment on Kim prior to us pulling something off. Unless they're trying to blow up the meeting.

badrose
06-07-2018, 09:23 AM
I thought the same thing when it came out. If there's anything about Kim we've learned is that he's sensitive as to how he's perceived. I don't think anything will come from it but there's a lot at stake here.

kingcat
06-07-2018, 06:33 PM
@maggieNYT
Follow
Follow @maggieNYT

More
Yikes. I asked @FLOTUS spokeswoman @StephGrisham45 about Giuliani saying that she believes her husband re Stormy Daniels. Response: “I don't believe Mrs. Trump has ever discussed her thoughts on anything with Mr. Giuliani.”

Imo,no one considerate of the truth should believe anything the man says. He has zero regard for it unless it benefits him.

CitizenBBN
06-07-2018, 08:53 PM
@maggieNYT
Follow
Follow @maggieNYT

More
Yikes. I asked @FLOTUS spokeswoman @StephGrisham45 about Giuliani saying that she believes her husband re Stormy Daniels. Response: “I don't believe Mrs. Trump has ever discussed her thoughts on anything with Mr. Giuliani.”

Imo,no one considerate of the truth should believe anything the man says. He has zero regard for it unless it benefits him.

Which is the definition of "politician" isn't it? Obama, Hillary, Trump, Bush, whoever. If you take them at their word and don't judge based on actions instead of words and promises, you're buying a bridge.

kingcat
06-08-2018, 11:16 AM
Which is the definition of "politician" isn't it? Obama, Hillary, Trump, Bush, whoever. If you take them at their word and don't judge based on actions instead of words and promises, you're buying a bridge.

That’s true. It’s now the acceptable way to lead

CitizenBBN
06-08-2018, 03:52 PM
That’s true. It’s now the acceptable way to lead

Has been since the first governments formed. Everyone lies and politicians lie every time they talk. You can only go on their actions, never on what they claim.