PDA

View Full Version : Miss America soon to be Misc America

bigsky
06-05-2018, 06:49 PM
Open it up to all 50 genders and use the non gender specific honorary. But gee, keep the swimsuit competition. Who wouldn’t tune in for fifty genders in bikinis?

CitizenBBN
06-05-2018, 07:25 PM
They're ditching swimsuit and changing evening gown as well. Can't let a BEAUTY PAGEANT be based on something like beauty these days, lol.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be a contest for factors other than beauty, but not sure why the beauty one can't stay too.

CitizenBBN
06-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Oh, and I'm not watching the bikini thing in your version bigsky. I'm sure I've seen more disturbing sights in my life, but I can't think of any offhand.

bigsky
06-05-2018, 09:28 PM
So “Misc” pronounced “misk” is a gender neutral honorary. Mx pronounced “Mex” or mix is another. Citizen you are not inclusionary.

kingcat
06-05-2018, 09:48 PM
Inner beauty contest?

https://lastditchcritic.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/its-pat.jpg

CitizenBBN
06-05-2018, 09:49 PM
So “Misc” pronounced “misk” is a gender neutral honorary. Mx pronounced “Mex” or mix is another. Citizen you are not inclusionary.

You got that right. :)

Hey, anyone can be anything they want, and have sex with anyone they want, I don't care. But it's a simple fact there are only two genders b/c we're mammals and that's how it works for mammals (and almost every other species). You can modify and gloss over it in various ways thanks to modern science, and desire whatever you want, but we can't modify your genes yet, so it's all just window dressing.

And I don't care what anyone wants to be called, just don't act like I'm in the wrong for having paid attention in biology class. :)

But I do think they're on to something using "Misc" in this case. It's a lot more on point than they may think.

Doc
06-06-2018, 12:37 AM
I say keep the thong portion