PDA

View Full Version : Second original song completed in Pro Tools ..

kingcat
05-26-2018, 08:28 PM
..I thought Id share it here. It's entitled "Time and again"

https://soundcloud.com/david-clark-948689369/sets/time-and-again-the-david?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook

Like before it is not mastered at the moment since that is done (preferably) with multiple cuts complete, so as to create continuity in a CD project. And so, the final volume, EQ, limiting, and stereo spread remain to be maximized..
This print furnishes an idea about the song itself however

Now I must go back and remix the first song and correct a couple of EQ, compression, and effects mistakes to match the clarity I achieved on this one. No doubt that will be a continuing process as I learn new production techniques.

A third cut is nearly complete.

BigBluePappy
05-27-2018, 07:01 AM
Nice.
Look forward to hearing more...

Darrell KSR
05-27-2018, 04:58 PM
Dave, I enjoyed that very much, thank you for sharing it. Very, very good.

BigBluePappy
05-27-2018, 05:02 PM
The kind of music I could sit on the front porch in a rocking chair, and listen to; nobody else but me the breeze and the music.

Darrell KSR
05-27-2018, 05:05 PM
If you added a cold Corona and a beach balcony overlooking the ocean, I'd be there with you, Pappy. Oh, heck--I'd be right there with you on the front porch with a class of Arnold Palmer lemonade and iced tea.

I hope it was ok, but I shared the link with my family. I have a couple that really enjoy that style of music (and a couple where that's not their favorite; but all appreciate personal talent.)

kingcat
05-27-2018, 05:42 PM
That's fine D. It does little good to write a song that you dont want to be heard. :)

Thanks.

BigBluePappy
05-27-2018, 06:17 PM
If you added a cold Corona and a beach balcony overlooking the ocean, I'd be there with you, Pappy. Oh, heck--I'd be right there with you on the front porch with a class of Arnold Palmer lemonade and iced tea.

I hope it was ok, but I shared the link with my family. I have a couple that really enjoy that style of music (and a couple where that's not their favorite; but all appreciate personal talent.)

Yeungling, Arnold Palmer or Hot Cup of Coffee and it will all be good.
Type II has slowed me down but I do appreciate the little things in life...

kingcat
05-27-2018, 06:22 PM
i mentioned Arnold's lemonade/tea to Donna today when we passed it in the isle. She wasn't sure about it.

Is it decent?

Darrell KSR
05-27-2018, 06:48 PM
Yeungling, Arnold Palmer or Hot Cup of Coffee and it will all be good.
Type II has slowed me down but I do appreciate the little things in life...Yuengling is what stays in NY fridge at home.

Darrell KSR
05-27-2018, 06:48 PM
i mentioned Arnold's lemonade/tea to Donna today when we passed it in the isle. She wasn't sure about it.

Is it decent?I enjoy it as a nice change of pace. It's a treat for me, not a staple.

BigBluePappy
05-27-2018, 07:11 PM

Is it decent?

Nice refreshing change of pace...