PDA

View Full Version : Harrison twins and Aron Gordon.

DanISSELisdaman
12-13-2012, 03:43 PM
Harrison twins and Aron Gordon will be playing om ESPN at 8:00 tonight.

http://ow.ly/g4XHX

dan_bgblue
12-13-2012, 04:40 PM
I will be watching

Darrell KSR
12-13-2012, 05:30 PM
Is one of the twins injured?

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.

DanISSELisdaman
12-13-2012, 09:16 PM
Andrew has been out with a hamstring injury, but he played tonight. You could tell that it was still bothering him though. Aaron had an off night as far as three point shooting, but still was the games leading scorer. Aaron Gordon played well.

dan_bgblue
12-13-2012, 09:56 PM
I thought Gordon was the best player on the court. Plays classic body position great defense and is a great athlete. Triple teamed every time he had the ball in the post and recognized the open shooter with great passes. I want him at UK. He is a perfect fit at the 3 spot for UK.

DanISSELisdaman
12-14-2012, 03:40 PM
The kids a beast at every phase of the game Dan! What I liked best about him was his unselfish attitude. He is a team player for sure.

Badinage
12-14-2012, 07:18 PM
I thought Gordon was the best player on the court. Plays classic body position great defense and is a great athlete. Triple teamed every time he had the ball in the post and recognized the open shooter with great passes. I want him at UK. He is a perfect fit at the 3 spot for UK.

I thought he was, as well. Really was serious on defense, showed trust in his team and a willingness to make the good pass, and got after it in all phases. I think he lacks confidence in his mid range and perimeter game, perhaps for good reason. I also did not see consistently strong post moves; although, you are correct that they were collapsing big time on him.

Badinage
12-14-2012, 07:19 PM
The called him a small forward at one point. He plays like a PF. He has the athleticism of an SF, but I am not sure he has that game, yet.