PDA

View Full Version : 'Everyone in US under virtual surveillance' - NSA whistleblower

badrose
12-04-2012, 08:04 PM
http://rt.com/usa/news/surveillance-spying-e-mail-citizens-178/

CitizenBBN
12-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Wish I could say I was surprised. Never put anything in an email you don't want the whole world to read.

jazyd
12-04-2012, 09:38 PM
HOpe they enjoyed what I had to say about Obama and I hope they have heard every word I have said about him over my cell phone.

Now, truly this is against the law and while we somewhat laugh about it, it is so dangerous in what they are doing. Think about it, anyone the sitting president feels threatened by, that person gets everything they say held against him/her and it will be made public. I am beginning to wonder if Obama felt Gen Petreus was going to run for President against him and with his popularity might win, so they check everything he writes and bingo they catch a bad boy. Think what Romeny said in private with that gathering about the 47% wasn't caught on purpose?

CitizenBBN
12-04-2012, 09:43 PM
It's beyond serious. Just another reason we need to pick a nice relatively defenseless Pacific or Gulf island to invade and set up America again.

badrose
12-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Didn't they get the cart before the horse when they said that any American citizen can be arrested and imprisoned without due process?

CitizenBBN
12-04-2012, 10:03 PM
They shot the horse IMO and we're not to far from being hitched up in his stead.

I'm all for succession of the Red States b/c of this direction of the nation. Start over, using the Constitution of course, but reboot this thing. The Red States would vote that way and we could do things right.

jazyd
12-05-2012, 08:28 AM
would not hurt my feelings a bit. This take from the doers and give to the worthless and then spying on everyone while taking away freedoms and trying to destroy Christians is not waht this country used to be. Now it is this country. When you have a NFL half time talker go on the network and make a dumb statement he can't back up about guns w/o knowing anything about what was involved, you know we are now under the control of the liberals and how they intend to control minds.

It's beyond serious. Just another reason we need to pick a nice relatively defenseless Pacific or Gulf island to invade and set up America again.