PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Mills gets my attention...

Terry Blue
10-13-2017, 08:12 AM
Just heard him say he,s heard UK is under FBI investigation

anderwt
10-13-2017, 08:18 AM
That's a very very dangerous thing for him to throw out there. I wander sometimes his allegiance since his guy Rick is a slime ball.

westtncat
10-13-2017, 08:20 AM
Just heard him say he,s heard UK is under FBI investigation

At this point, I think every school is under investigation. Plus, I wouldn't consider Mills being a hotbed for info.

ebarbaau
10-13-2017, 08:21 AM
Agreed, UK and about 40-50 other high major schools will be investigated,means no more or no less imo at this time

UKHistory
10-13-2017, 08:24 AM
If Cameron said that he need to cite a source even an anoynmous source.

Also Cal yesterday said he has not been contacted by the NCAA. Generally that would be great. However the FBI is leading this investigation. The fact that Cal chose to say he hasn't heard from the NCAA as opposed to the FBI is something I took note of.

Darrell KSR
10-13-2017, 08:25 AM
I'm 99.999994% sure that's the same thing that everybody has said, that the FBI is investigating Nike and everyone affiliated.

Kentucky isn't "under investigation" in the way the headline here reads. Either Cam said something a little quirky, or Terry misunderstood it a little. There's no new news that Cam is breaking here.

Doc
10-13-2017, 08:27 AM
He heard it from Jerry Tipton

Bakert
10-13-2017, 08:35 AM
I wander sometimes his allegiance since his guy Rick is a slime ball.

Yep.

Terry Blue
10-13-2017, 08:42 AM
He may have said they,re being investigated, don,t remember exact wording but think under investigation was what he said

ebarbaau
10-13-2017, 08:43 AM
Nice timing on his part with big blue madness tonight what a great Alumi

Darrell KSR
10-13-2017, 08:46 AM
FWIW, Cam Mills has said nothing like that on his twitter account, and he's active this morning.

I'm now 100% positive this isn't a story. Nobody has mentioned anything.

Darryl
10-13-2017, 08:48 AM
Terry blue wishes it was true

Darryl

Catfan73
10-13-2017, 08:51 AM
I'm sure the FBI has everyone with a shoe deal "under investigation". That's what the I stands for lol.

Carolinawildcats
10-13-2017, 08:57 AM
This is not cool at all. I am not sure what the context was of Cam's comments and I don't know what he knows, but one would think it would not be appropriate to comment.

:( Peace

Richard (CW)

UKHistory
10-13-2017, 09:05 AM
FWIW, Cam Mills has said nothing like that on his twitter account, and he's active this morning.

I'm now 100% positive this isn't a story. Nobody has mentioned anything.

That is good to hear. I know I had heard from a family member of a former Cal Cat that UK would not be involved in this. This person felt very confident nothing like that is happening. I felt better after talking to this person.

MickintheHam
10-13-2017, 09:31 AM
That's a very very dangerous thing for him to throw out there. I wander sometimes his allegiance since his guy Rick is a slime ball.

Your comments on Cameron are baseless. He grew up in Lexington the son of a former UK player. His loyalties if other than UK are toTubby.

KeithKSR
10-13-2017, 10:14 AM
This tread needs to disappear.

anderwt
10-13-2017, 10:19 AM
Your comments on Cameron are baseless. He grew up in Lexington the son of a former UK player. His loyalties if other than UK are toTubby.

I’ve been to a speaking engagement.. Cameron is a great Christian man, but he does have his opinions toward some at uk

LakeCat
10-13-2017, 03:40 PM
He may have said they,re being investigated, don,t remember exact wording but think under investigation was what he said

Great scoop. :Christz_pillepalle:

Terry Blue
10-13-2017, 03:49 PM
I,m sure I,D come on here making this up, lol. Didn,t Jerry Tipton yesteady mumble something about it was being reported we were being investigated. I,m sure several or many schools are or will be investigated, doesn,t mean they,re guilty of anything

golfmanky1982
10-13-2017, 04:06 PM
I,m sure I,D come on here making this up, lol. Didn,t Jerry Tipton yesteady mumble something about it was being reported we were being investigated. I,m sure several or many schools are or will be investigated, doesn,t mean they,re guilty of anything

Terry, where did you hear him say this?

golfmanky1982
10-13-2017, 04:15 PM
Walter White‏ @whwhite1982 5m5 minutes ago
More
@CameronMillz rumor is you said you heard Kentucky is under investigation... is that true?
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like Direct message

CAMERON MILLS‏
@CameronMillz
Follow Follow @CameronMillz
More
Replying to @whwhite1982
No. Kentucky is not under investigation that I know of but Nike currently is.
5:12 PM - 13 Oct 2017

MickintheHam
10-13-2017, 04:38 PM
I’ve been to a speaking engagement.. Cameron is a great Christian man, but he does have his opinions toward some at uk

I don’t diagree that he is outspoken about UK. So am I at times. It doesn’t translate into he’s in Pitino’s camp. Save that for Delk, Roby and Mashburn.

Terry Blue
10-13-2017, 06:18 PM
He said it on the 8am UK oriented sports radio show in Louisville on 1080am. They were talking about both Nike and UK in unison. For Cam to say he was talking about Nike and not UK is a major stretch and don,t think anyone who heard him would take it that way. Did I hear Tipton right when he told Cal it was being reported that UK was being investigated

UKRxman93
10-13-2017, 06:51 PM
He said it on the 8am UK oriented sports radio show in Louisville on 1080am. They were talking about both Nike and UK in unison. For Cam to say he was talking about Nike and not UK is a major stretch and don,t think anyone who heard him would take it that way. Did I hear Tipton right when he told Cal it was being reported that UK was being investigated

Don't think you heard correctly Terry.

Catcookie
10-13-2017, 07:43 PM

Terry

This , is a comma we use commas to indicate a pause when writing or to separate items in a list.

i.e. I love to fish, and I love to swim. In my boat I have fishing gear, life jackets, and skis.

This ‘ is an apostrophe. We use it to indicate possession.

I.e. Catcookie’s truck is sitting in the driveway.

Reading your post would be slightly less painful if there was some semblance of proper punctuation.

CitizenBBN
10-13-2017, 09:05 PM
So it seems this thread has run its course. Cameron Mills seems to have not said anything that sounds like the original title, and leaning it up against Tipton's "I heard from my cousin's best friend's hairdresser's wife" rock solid speculation isn't going anywhere either.

Sure the FBI could be looking at all kinds of things and records, but that's not exactly useful information.

So I'm going to close this and moving it way in a bit. Otherwise it just continues to push a storyline that doesn't seem to have any legs.