PDA

View Full Version : Who knew? the Nigerian email thing was true after all

CitizenBBN
08-07-2017, 08:59 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/07/nigeria-court-seizes-ex-oil-ministers-37-5-million-mansion.html

Darrell KSR
08-08-2017, 07:22 AM
I knew it! Next time I get that email I will do exactly as they say. Dang...

Darrell KSR
11-30-2020, 07:49 PM
It is a pleasure to have contact with you, based on the critical condition that I find, however, this is not a financial problem, but my health, you may know that cancer is not nothing to talk about at home, I have been in the hospital for 5 months now, my name is Mrs. Sarai Alison Danielle I am married to Mr. Alison Danielle, I was married to the late Mr. Alison Danielle, who is my husband, and also one of the best entrepreneurs here in Spain, and also a seasoned entrepreneur in Ivory Coast. Nine years before his death in 2010. We have been married for eleven years without children. He died after a brief illness that lasted five days.

I come from France, please, I want you to help me use this money, 8.2 Million Dollars (Eight Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars) for orphans and the poor old people who have something to eat In your country, it is my spiritual direction that I choose you to help me complete this offer because I have been told spiritually that you are honest.

I am a cancer patient and now my doctors told me that I did not have much time to live because of the cancer problem and I did not want to leave this money in the bank Instead, I have decided to use it for the elderly who can no longer work and orphans who have nothing to eat,

For more details, please contact me on my private email below: ( saraialison33@yahoo.com )

I await your urgent response.

Thank you for your kindness,

God bless you,

Regards,

Ms. Sarai Alison Danielle