PDA

View Full Version : Watching White Rabbit Project (new Mythbusters) on Netflix

CitizenBBN
05-27-2017, 07:52 PM
Can't tell you how happy I am to get to see the gang. This is the Build Team, Kari, Grant and Tory.

Good show. Still has the things you love about Mythbusters, that special blend of science and irreverent fun.

Worth checking out for any of you who have Netflix and like these kinds of shows. Still only in the first episode, but as a die-hard Mythbusters fan (you guys already knew that), I'm having a ball.

PedroDaGr8
05-27-2017, 08:36 PM
Can't tell you how happy I am to get to see the gang. This is the Build Team, Kari, Grant and Tory.

Good show. Still has the things you love about Mythbusters, that special blend of science and irreverent fun.

Worth checking out for any of you who have Netflix and like these kinds of shows. Still only in the first episode, but as a die-hard Mythbusters fan (you guys already knew that), I'm having a ball.
I told you that you would like it. It's like MythBusters but with their own twist on it. Glad that you are finally able to find time to watch it.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

CitizenBBN
05-27-2017, 09:18 PM
Not as much building as I might like so far, more sort of review of past stories and not as hands on testing, but I'm still really happy and it's great to see the gang. There's still a fair amount of it, and beggars cant' be choosers. I'm still mad Mythbusters isn't still being done.