PDA

View Full Version : BTO Week 14

Darrell KSR
11-30-2012, 11:59 AM
I am not 100% positive that Doc intends to have this week count or not, but just in case, here are 5 games. Play them the same as you would Doc's game just in case. Don't necessarily go by my "at" locations; some are "neutral" conference championships.

Alabama @ Georgia (7.5)
Texas (10.5) @ Kansas State
Florida State @ Ga. Tech (14.5)
Oklahoma @ TCU (5.5)
Oklahoma St. @ Baylor (4.5)

TB-total number of points scored by kicks (extra points + FGs) in Alabama v Georgia game

Darrell KSR
11-30-2012, 12:06 PM
I will go first.

Georgia
Kansas State
Florida State
Oklahoma
Oklahoma St.

TB-12

SalsaKat
11-30-2012, 12:11 PM
Wow, these are some tough picks. Looks like you used the same lines as SUP. I think I prefer Doc's style of "throw some numbers out there, sometimes one or two that are obviously way off".

Might be an interesting test to see how people do against Vegas.

Georgia
Texas DS
TFP
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State

Catfan73
11-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Georgia
Kansas St.
FSU
Oklahoma
Okie St.

Catfan73
11-30-2012, 12:55 PM
Forgot my tiebreaker. . . how about 9.

LePaige
11-30-2012, 01:06 PM
Alabama
Texas
Ga Tech
Oklahoma
Oklahoma ST

Badinage
11-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Georgia
Texas
Florida State
Oklahoma
Baylor

UKFlounder
11-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Bama
KSU
FSU DS
OK
TFP

TB: 16

ram
11-30-2012, 06:13 PM
Alabama
Kansas State
Florida State
TCU
Oklahoma St
TB

truecatsfan
11-30-2012, 06:24 PM
Georiga
Kansas St.
Florida St.
TCU
Oklahoma St.

Doc
11-30-2012, 06:55 PM
I was going to but not a lot of good games aside from the SEC championship, but since its up.....

Alabama
Texas
Florida State
Oklahoma
Oklahoma St.

14-total number of points scored by kicks (extra points + FGs) in Alabama v Georgia game

Doc
11-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Wow, these are some tough picks. Looks like you used the same lines as SUP. I think I prefer Doc's style of "throw some numbers out there, sometimes one or two that are obviously way off".

Unintentional....LOL

Lfbj00
11-30-2012, 10:18 PM
Roll Tide
Bevo's Boys
Stoop's D
Jim Ross' Favorite Team
OleDon's SUP

TB-12

Darrell KSR
11-30-2012, 11:05 PM
Doc just does a better job than I do at establishing good lives, so I used Sheridan, mostly.

Might be an interesting test to see how people do against Vegas.

Georgia
Texas DS
TFP
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State

Scout714
12-01-2012, 06:39 AM
Alabama
Texas
Florida State
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State

Blue 2 the Bone
12-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Georgia

Texas

Fla ST

TCU

Baylor

KGB
12-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Georgia
Kansas State
Ga. Tech
Oklahoma
Baylor

TB- 13

Doc
12-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Roll Tide
Bevo's Boys
Stoop's D
Jim Ross' Favorite Team
OleDon's SUP

TB-12

In the future, just type your picks

I'm not a mind reader. Takes enough time to grade it without making it more difficult on me. This is why I request that folks use the names that are put in the OP. I have no idea who "bevo's boys", "Jim Ross favorite team" or "Old Don's SUP" are. I think the last one is Baylor but aside from that I have no idea.

Lfbj00
12-02-2012, 09:55 PM
In the future, just type your picks

I'm not a mind reader. Takes enough time to grade it without making it more difficult on me. This is why I request that folks use the names that are put in the OP. I have no idea who "bevo's boys", "Jim Ross favorite team" or "Old Don's SUP" are. I think the last one is Baylor but aside from that I have no idea.

11-30-2012, 11:18 PM #13 Lfbj00
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roll Tide-ALABAMA
Bevo's Boys-TEXAS
Stoop's D-FLORIDA STATE
Jim Ross' Favorite Team-OKLAHOMA
OleDon's SUP-BAYLOR

TB-12

RECORD 2-3. Did not realize it was such a big deal.

Doc
12-03-2012, 12:44 PM
11-30-2012, 11:18 PM #13 Lfbj00
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roll Tide-ALABAMA
Bevo's Boys-TEXAS
Stoop's D-FLORIDA STATE
Jim Ross' Favorite Team-OKLAHOMA
OleDon's SUP-BAYLOR

TB-12

RECORD 2-3. Did not realize it was such a big deal.

goofy stuff going on. I replied earlier today and the post isn't here. :533:

When I grade these I have 2 windows open, each with half screen. I grade looking at the first part of the first word (to be honest, this is why I sometimes avoid a Louisville vs Louisanna Tech type things). Plus I still don't know what or who "Bevo" is nor do I know who Jim Ross is. Not trying to be a jerk but just that its a lot easier for me. Heck, I make enough mistakes as it is. :trink39:

Darrell KSR
12-03-2012, 01:36 PM
I don't know how to do it, but I know that on the old Cats Pause they used to grade it with a script. I'm guessing it did something like you're doing manually, Doc, with it automatically picking as "correct" the first line with the correct letter, or something like that.

I'd just do it like this....

Alabama "Roll Tide, baby....it's rolling, it's rolling....."
Texas "Bevo's Boys!!!"

etc.

That way you get the fun of doing it the way you want, and still make it "grade-easy." All in fun, regardless.

Doc
12-03-2012, 03:18 PM
I don't know how to do it, but I know that on the old Cats Pause they used to grade it with a script. I'm guessing it did something like you're doing manually, Doc, with it automatically picking as "correct" the first line with the correct letter, or something like that.

I'd just do it like this....

Alabama "Roll Tide, baby....it's rolling, it's rolling....."
Texas "Bevo's Boys!!!"

etc.

That way you get the fun of doing it the way you want, and still make it "grade-easy." All in fun, regardless.

agree. that would be fine. Never forget the time GA was playing MS St and somebody put "give me the Bulldogs"....or earlier this year when S. Carolina played Clemson and somebody picked "cs"......LOL. Again, not trying to rain on anybody's parade or make it not fun. Heck, the point is to have fun with it.