PDA

View Full Version : PSA contact lens deal at Walgreens

Darrell KSR
05-21-2017, 04:35 PM
Pretty decent deal today at Walgreens. Had to order contact lenses before my prescription expired--I just went to the ophthalmalogist two weeks ago, and although I was there for other checkup reasons, they checked my vision and it was still perfect with this prescription. Since I'm two weeks away from having to have a new contact lens examination just to reissue the same prescription, I went ahead and ordered today.

I use the toric lenses, and my price was $68. Input "Discover7" as a coupon code, and it knocks 30% off (you can almost always get 20% off, but this is a little better than normal). Then use the Visa checkout, and if you have $50 in your cart, it knocks another $10 off. Well, the 30% knocked it down to $48 (+$3 tax), and even though it was over $50 with tax, it wouldn't give me the $10 off. So I added a pair of $1.89 fingernail clippers, and it put it at $50.12, then took $10 off to make it $40.12 plus tax, free shipping. So I saved over $30 on mine.

Discover7 coupon code
+
Visa checkout option

Also, if you have a Chase Visa card, they're giving 5% back on your purchase. So I grabbed another $2 in rewards with that.