PDA

View Full Version : Better Call Saul predictions

Doc
05-03-2017, 03:43 PM
So far, 3 episodes in....

What are your predictions?

What we know is Jimmy going before the BAR but Kim Wexler has something up her sleeve. I predict she is going to use that Chuck entrapped Jimmy hence the tape was a copy, which Chuck admitted to. Did she secretly record the altercation after the meeting with the DA?

We see the beginnings of the connection between Gus Fring and Mike Ehrmantraut. I'm predicting that Erhmantraut is the one who puts Hector Salamaca in the wheelchair and renders him mute. Its got to be either him or Fring but Gus usually keeps his hands clean.

And eventually Jimmy has to morph into Saul. There have been pictures of a Law Degree with "SAUL GOODMAN" on it so he legally changes his name at some point and does so for a reason. My prediction is that Chuck loses his license based on an entrapment conviction added to the unfit to practice based on the pictures Mike took while fixing the door. Jimmy wants to distance himself from the "McGill" name so does the name change. Other possibilities here.

What becomes of Kim. She isn't in Breaking Bad, although the producers have not written out the idea that she is still around as Jimmy's significant other or spouse, just an "at home" one. I say she gets caught up in one of his schemes, but don't see her being killed off. Were she an "at home", why did he leave her when he went to the Cinnabon? We have seen his home in Omaha and she ain't there.

Any other twists or explanations?