PDA

View Full Version : Seth Davis Hoops

Darrell KSR
04-14-2017, 11:12 AM
He has the right to tweet all of this stuff, but man...it is making him a hard person to follow on twitter (if you follow @SethDavisHoops for basketball news, as I do).

I'm not taking issue with any position he's holding, but I wish he'd set up a separate twitter account so that those of us who want to separate politics from sports can do so if we want. Sort of like I do many days when I don't visit the Barber Shop (and when I want to, I do).

A sampling of his tweets in the last 24 hours. This isn't even half of them.

Seth Davis @SethDavisHoops
1d
Interesting Trump now saying health care reform must happen before tax reform. In other words he knows tax reform won't happen either.

1d
We are closing in on the 100th day of this administration. Not one legislative achievement to show for it. That's gonna be a good day.

Seth Davis
@SethDavisHoops
yet she persisted

The Hill @thehill
Russia's foreign minister scolds NBC's Andrea Mitchell for her "manners" hill.cm/bLJKNfz

1d
Not a legislative achievement but definitely a smart nomination. Wonder if Stein/Johnson/Sanders/false equivalence crowd was happy.
Mike Estes @m_estes
Replying to @SethDavisHoops
Did you forget #scotus pick and confirmation?

1d
I am mathematically correct, but I respect people voting their conscience. Just don't tell me there's no difference bt Trump and Hillary.
Brady Nemeth @BTNemeth
Your difference of political opinion is totally fine, but the "Stein/Johnson/Sanders voters" trope is one where you're just dead wrong.

1d
Yeah can't stand the way he got us out of an economic calamity with no GOP help
Richard Burns @JohnnysBananas7
Not having to see Obama anymore is an achievement

Seth Davis
@SethDavisHoops
1d
Obama was there 8 years and never had anything close to a scandal. Fox tried with the phony IRS thing and fell flat.
mark gardner @MobeMook
Very snarky But seriously - Obama promised the most transparent admin.-they kept every1 in the dark.Even Wash post cudnt get interview

Seth Davis
@SethDavisHoops
1d
fake fake fake
HoosierSmack 🏀 @HoosierSmack
Nothing? Cover up for Benghazi? Spying on Republican nominee? Creating race divisions throughout nation?

1d
Replying to @HoosierSmack
how come you're not so curious to know what happened with that botched raid in Yemen?

1d
Trump didn't say he was wrong about NATO. He said it is no longer obsolete. This changed in last 3 months? Does he know or believe anything?

Seth Davis
@SethDavisHoops
Remember when Trump lambasted Hillary because she was too hawkish?

1h
Watch this video. The man's hypocrisy knows no bounds
Bradd Jaffy @BraddJaffy
Replying to @BraddJaffy
Trump has now visited one of his golf clubs on 20% of his days as president so far (17 golf course trips in 84 days)

Watch candidate Trump: