PDA

View Full Version : HuffPo: Deny White Men the Vote

bigsky
04-14-2017, 10:56 AM
http://m.huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/could-it-be-time-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_22036640/

suncat05
04-14-2017, 02:47 PM
How is it that anybody who isn't 'white' (at least in some places) thinks that ALL of the world's problems are the direct result of "the white man"?
People are just people. Period. I don't care what color, race, or ethnicity you are. Just be who you are. Trust me, I'll figure it out. And if you're a snake like the individual that wrote that article, I'll figure that out real quick too.
Did anybody notice how many times the word "progressive" or some variation was used? I did. Here's a subtle hint for you: in decades past the name "COMMUNIST" would have been the word displayed. Because that's essentially what the sum total of that article was about.......Communism, and taking away properties, monies, and other assets that many honest people have worked hard to acquire. Redistribution of wealth my ass! Another scumbag Obama syncopat.
I despise these low life liberal crackpots! You want something? Get a job and work for it. Like almost all of here do.

dan_bgblue
04-14-2017, 03:42 PM
The liberal mantra on full display...."It is someone elses fault"

Doc
04-16-2017, 08:40 PM
Huffington Post SA has removed the blog "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?" published on our Voices section on April 13, 2017.,

CitizenBBN
04-16-2017, 08:45 PM
I'm sure they'll give equal time to other racists like the KKK and skinheads.

is it just impossible for these people to see the inherent racism in modern day leftist identity politics?

dan_bgblue
04-16-2017, 09:01 PM
yes

dan_bgblue
04-17-2017, 05:41 PM
Huff Po reporting fake news? (https://heatst.com/culture-wars/gullible-huffington-post-falls-for-hoax-article-calling-for-white-men-to-be-stripped-of-voting-rights/)

MickintheHam
04-17-2017, 05:43 PM
In Birmingham the acting superintendent is blaming the poor quality of education on the fact the city schools were segregated until 1970.

CitizenBBN
04-17-2017, 08:51 PM
Looks like they were just flat scammed by someone to prove how biased they are in their reporting. Very entertaining.

CitizenBBN
04-22-2017, 02:39 PM
HuffPo with another example of their unbiased, highly ethical adherence to the basic principles of good journalism:

https://heatst.com/politics/huffington-post-piece-calls-for-the-nuclear-annihilation-of-trump-supporters/

They did delete it, but I find that to be small comfort.

I don't care what they publish. I do care they are seen as a legitimate mainstream news organization by many.

dan_bgblue
04-22-2017, 06:00 PM
Even more people think the same of MSNBC

CitizenBBN
04-22-2017, 07:05 PM
Even more people think the same of MSNBC

That one I really don't get. i can't say that I've read every yellow paper from the Pulitzer / Hearst era but I can't imagine any of them being more over the top propaganda machines than MSNBC.