PDA

View Full Version : Had to show my driver's license tonight

Darrell KSR
03-29-2017, 07:59 PM
But not for beer. To prove I was age 55.

Sigh. I guess it is good that they thought I didn't qualify, but still...

CitizenBBN
03-29-2017, 10:39 PM
Senior discount at the strip club? Probably b/c it's so dark there it's hard for them to tell without checking.

kingcat
03-30-2017, 12:01 AM
But not for beer. To prove I was age 55.

Sigh. I guess it is good that they thought I didn't qualify, but still...

Must be nice, aging well that is. I asked for 15% at Rallys and they took my pulse to make sure I was alive.

Darrell KSR
03-30-2017, 05:15 PM
Must be nice, aging well that is. I asked for 15% at Rallys and they took my pulse to make sure I was alive.
Lol. It's funny, I looked young when I wanted to look older, around age 16 and 18 particularly. Then, when I hit my mid-to-late thirties, I started looking older than I wanted to look (losing hair) and that lasted until about age 55. At that point, I started looking a little bit younger than my age, and hopefully that will continue.

Senior discount at the strip club? Probably b/c it's so dark there it's hard for them to tell without checking.
I've tried to convince them that under the Americans with Disabilities Act, I am entitled to watch them dance in Braille, but have been unsuccessful this far.

CitizenBBN
03-30-2017, 09:00 PM
I've tried to convince them that under the Americans with Disabilities Act, I am entitled to watch them dance in Braille, but have been unsuccessful this far.

lol, that is seriously clever. Well played.

Darrell KSR
03-31-2017, 07:41 AM
lol, that is seriously clever. Well played.
Too bad you weren't the bouncer. But glad the hospital has free wi-fi.