PDA

View Full Version : Cal Players Only 5 Of Top 8 Shadiest Recruitments Of Last Decade

Darryl
08-22-2012, 10:06 AM
dang, that Cal wins every one of these CBS polls:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/blog/eye-on-college-basketball/19865011/critical-coaches-which-player-had-the-dirtiest-recruitment

Darryl

anderwt
08-22-2012, 10:29 AM
That looked about right hahah...

Doc
08-22-2012, 11:06 AM
So OJ Mayo, a player who put USC on probation because of his recruitment falls behind Davis? More proof that we are a nation of idiots.

UKFlounder
08-22-2012, 11:10 AM
And Josh Selby was only in the others mentioned, though he was caught cheating & punished for it too.

So OJ Mayo, a player who put USC on probation because of his recruitment falls behind Davis? More proof that we are a nation of idiots.

UKHistory
08-22-2012, 11:10 AM
I have never seen so many polls focused on brining someone down.

OJ Mayo has to be number on the list. Must be short memories. The quote about John Wall and UNC is ridiculous too. Duke is in North Carolina, despite being an official part of New Jersey, and K went after John until the end.

Typical cruddy stuff.

KSRBEvans
08-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Profiles In Courage Award to those brave souls who dared to be bold with their anonymous quotes.

Jeeepcat
08-22-2012, 01:25 PM
I have never seen so many polls focused on brining someone down.

OJ Mayo has to be number on the list. Must be short memories. The quote about John Wall and UNC is ridiculous too. Duke is in North Carolina, despite being an official part of New Jersey, and K went after John until the end.

Typical cruddy stuff.

Well said - saved me from typing ;)