PDA

View Full Version : Is Shepard Smith A CNN Spy Working On Fox

Darryl
02-16-2017, 02:50 PM
What a biased tool

Darryl

suncat05
02-16-2017, 03:43 PM
Snarky little Ole Miss alum. I used to like the guy until he did the election returns program in the 2012 cycle. He was thrilled, even gleeful as he announced that Ohio had gone to the Kenyan and that he had won a 2nd term. Ever since then I can't stand Smith.
And yeah, CNN or MSNBC would be a good new home for him.

KeithKSR
02-16-2017, 06:18 PM
My wife despises Shep and his biased coverage.

Doc
02-17-2017, 10:52 AM
I assume this based on his response to Trumps presser yesterday. I can't fault him. The Donald went over the top but then that is what he does. Smith called him out in part based on his inaccuracies and he should, just as Trump calls the media out when they get it wrong. Personally if I never hear "Fake News" again, I'll be fine. Likewise I know Trump knows "really great great people". Trumps attacking the media for 90 minutes, really? He is the ######## President, not a 9 year old, act like it. The media is bias, we get it. If he spent as much time stopping the leaks as he did attacking the media and tweeting, he wouldn't look so petty and childish. However I can assure you the leaks are coming from inside the government and coming from leftists within. You have no idea the turmoil and angst that Trumps election has caused. Its so bad I've been banned from posting things on Facebook by my wife because she does not want coworkers to know where we are. According to some, and this is a direct quote, his election is " the Apocalypse ". These are YOUR government workers and they are working within to insure he fails.

As for Shep Smith, not the worse. Not even the worse on Fox. Take him any day over Geraldo!!!

Darrell KSR
02-17-2017, 11:09 AM
I assume this based on his response to Trumps presser yesterday. I can't fault him. The Donald went over the top but then that is what he does. Smith called him out in part based on his inaccuracies and he should, just as Trump calls the media out when they get it wrong. Personally if I never hear "Fake News" again, I'll be fine. Likewise I know Trump knows "really great great people". Trumps attacking the media for 90 minutes, really? He is the ######## President, not a 9 year old, act like it. The media is bias, we get it. If he spent as much time stopping the leaks as he did attacking the media and tweeting, he wouldn't look so petty and childish. However I can assure you the leaks are coming from inside the government and coming from leftists within. You have no idea the turmoil and angst that Trumps election has caused. Its so bad I've been banned from posting things on Facebook by my wife because she does not want coworkers to know where we are. According to some, and this is a direct quote, his election is " the Apocalypse ". These are YOUR government workers and they are working within to insure he fails.

As for Shep Smith, not the worse. Not even the worse on Fox. Take him any day over Geraldo!!!
Geraldo!

I agree with your take, Doc. But I'm sick of the country being a reality TV sitcom. I can't stand any of it. Love the country, hate the world media, our leaders, and the way they act.

StuBleedsBlue2
02-19-2017, 01:17 AM
It's not just Smith at Fox, there will be others. I'm starting to watch Fox News more and more because I have to see if there is some objectivity and that's not because I have issues with the other networks. He's not alone in his thoughts.

The way that I look at this is that my side lost, and that's always tough, but it happens...

To the victor goes the spoils. I'm comfortable with right wing policies running our country for the foreseeable future. It's happend before, and we've survived. However, what pains me today is waking up and seeing this completely incompetent, mentally ill, narcissistic, whiny, deranged individual holding the office.

I am confident that month over month there will be sane, logical people that are different than me ideologically that will come to a similar conclusion that we must do better. We have to do better. It's no longer a conversation about what the alternative could have been, but holding the person that's in charge accountable for some sort of decency.

suncat05
02-20-2017, 09:03 AM
When I found out I had NewsMax I stopped watching Fox. Then, DirecTV made NewsMax where you had to subscribe to another bundle, and changed the channel it's on, so now I don't get it at all.
Fox isn't anywhere near as good as it used to be. But when it's the only "semi-conservative" outlet available on what I can receive at this time.

suncat05
02-20-2017, 09:07 AM
But at the end of the day, few are willing to or just flat out going to tell the truth anymore. And for the American people, the modern press is an absolute, abysmal, total failure to be the force it could be in telling the truth and the facts to let the American people decide.

ukblue
02-28-2017, 04:11 PM
More importantly, he hates UK fans.

DanISSELisdaman
02-28-2017, 06:11 PM
I absolutely cannot stand watching the guy! He should be at CNN, where fake news is the top story!