PDA

View Full Version : Another Global Warming Hiccup

badrose
02-13-2017, 06:56 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4216180/How-trust-global-warming-scientists-asks-David-Rose.html

suncat05
02-13-2017, 08:37 AM
It's just another scam to make money off of. That's all it is, a scam.

Doc
02-13-2017, 03:11 PM
I'm one of those folks that certainly believes man has an effect on the climate of this planet and that isn't a good thing. I also believe we should minimize that effect and be good tenants of the space upon which we live. But I'm also one who believes you present the argument honestly. I understand giving your spin to you side but falsifying brings more than just skepticism because I now have no idea what to believe. I guess the way I see it is that if your argument is so strong, you don't need to fabricate.

badrose
02-13-2017, 09:44 PM
https://insideclimatenews.org/news/20120507/television-meteorologists-climate-change-skeptics-weather-global-warming-john-coleman-james-span-joseph-daleo

CitizenBBN
02-13-2017, 10:09 PM
https://insideclimatenews.org/news/20120507/television-meteorologists-climate-change-skeptics-weather-global-warming-john-coleman-james-span-joseph-daleo

The crux of that is that if people just knew as much as the climate guys they'd accept all these conclusions. Despite the multiple documented cases where those same climate guys intentionally have been found to falsifying results and tampering with data to get the desired outcome. We've had the release of emails to that effect, now a NOAA whistleblower and there have been other examples.

Re the weather, the climate people have jumped all over every normal weather event and pointed to warming. Big hurricane season? Bill Nye is out there claiming it's due to warming. Really? We've had bigger years and there seems to be no trend at all yet it's warming?

It's the worst kind of false science, and scientists and politicians have gleefully used it to convince people of man made climate disaster, then they complain when people who know better have the gall to disagree.

The truth is that weather folks know that we've had warm trends and cold trends many times well before mankind could have possibly had any impact on climate, so the fact that we're having one now doesn't mean we're doing it. Other things may help prove such a relationship, but a change in climate itself proves nothing, despite the claims of so many.

dan_bgblue
02-14-2017, 10:59 AM
I have had long posts on this subject in the past so I will not do that again. I will just say that the scientific community is perpetrating a huge hoax on the people of the world and they should be held accountable for it. Scientific endeavors should be conducted by discovering pure facts and allowing the facts to determine the outcome of the endeavor. What we see today in the research of climate change is pure medieval type sorcery that only strives to pollute the facts so they will predict the desired outcome. It is sickening to watch happen

KeithKSR
02-14-2017, 05:56 PM
I have had long posts on this subject in the past so I will not do that again. I will just say that the scientific community is perpetrating a huge hoax on the people of the world and they should be held accountable for it. Scientific endeavors should be conducted by discovering pure facts and allowing the facts to determine the outcome of the endeavor. What we see today in the research of climate change is pure medieval type sorcery that only strives to pollute the facts so they will predict the desired outcome. It is sickening to watch happen

It's all politically driven, not driven by the science as it should be.