PDA

View Full Version : Amy update

CGWildcat
01-17-2017, 11:20 PM
Hey guys....I leave for Georgia Thursday for a few days. My 2nd granddaughter is celebrating her 1st birthday! I've schedule my final blog on Amy to post this weekend. Everyone here has been supportive as always, and I want to share the final here. Hope you like it.

The Soiled Dove ~ Final

During our visits, I asked Amy if there were anyway of getting her kids back. She said she has to get clean, she wants to learn about computers, and she hopes her husband would be able to get them back at some point. She said she was willing to do whatever it took to be with her kids again. I asked what if it's not possible to get them back. "Then I'll have a long slow suicide on this **** and eventually just check out."

Amongst the clothes, food containers and syringes Amy sits on the side of the bed. She begins to discuss how her now ex-husband has been able to get custody of their two kids through the state. They still talk occasionally but not often, and then the sparkle in her eye appears again. This time, she doesn’t reach for another syringe, she lies on the bed with her head lying on her curled arms. Her voice jumps a little saying, “now that my husband, okay, my ex-husband has custody, I feel like this is my chance. I’m tired, and I don’t want to do this anymore. I feel trapped though. Sometimes I feel like a prisoner, hanging out here with (her friend).” She continues, “I’ve tried to grab what I can and get away but he always catches me and starts his pity party, how he needs me, yet he’s the one that gets mad when I try to leave. I’m not sure where I’d go, but I really think I would. I just need a chance.”

Amy lifts her head as she turns on her side. I share how readers of this blog have reached out in concern for her. That people are pulling for her to succeed. She begins to cry and drops her head. “I don’t know what to do. I want to see my kids, I know I've fucked up, but in all my problems, there was never anything like assault or not taking care of my kids. I love them. I’m so tired of this ****.” Tears streaming down her face, there is a hard knock on the door. Amy jumps up, "Oh my god, that's him!" I look out and see no one. Her phone rings. It’s her friend. “He doesn’t like being out in the open very much. He was institutionalized for 15 years, so he’s more comfortable in these small rooms, they give him security and he can’t be outside for very long.You need to go.”

My gear already packed, I wish Amy well, and thank her for opening up her life. As I open the door, she says, “Be careful, he won’t bother you, he’s scared of you, but he’s not in a good mood.” I smile and thank her again. As I get to the stairs, he is walking toward the room from the other side. He won’t look at me, he goes inside and I hear them both yelling at each other as the motel door slams shut.

PedroDaGr8
01-18-2017, 12:21 PM
Hey guys....I leave for Georgia Thursday for a few days. My 2nd granddaughter is celebrating her 1st birthday! I've schedule my final blog on Amy to post this weekend. Everyone here has been supportive as always, and I want to share the final here. Hope you like it.

The Soiled Dove ~ Final

During our visits, I asked Amy if there were anyway of getting her kids back. She said she has to get clean, she wants to learn about computers, and she hopes her husband would be able to get them back at some point. She said she was willing to do whatever it took to be with her kids again. I asked what if it's not possible to get them back. "Then I'll have a long slow suicide on this **** and eventually just check out."

Amongst the clothes, food containers and syringes Amy sits on the side of the bed. She begins to discuss how her now ex-husband has been able to get custody of their two kids through the state. They still talk occasionally but not often, and then the sparkle in her eye appears again. This time, she doesn’t reach for another syringe, she lies on the bed with her head lying on her curled arms. Her voice jumps a little saying, “now that my husband, okay, my ex-husband has custody, I feel like this is my chance. I’m tired, and I don’t want to do this anymore. I feel trapped though. Sometimes I feel like a prisoner, hanging out here with (her friend).” She continues, “I’ve tried to grab what I can and get away but he always catches me and starts his pity party, how he needs me, yet he’s the one that gets mad when I try to leave. I’m not sure where I’d go, but I really think I would. I just need a chance.”

Amy lifts her head as she turns on her side. I share how readers of this blog have reached out in concern for her. That people are pulling for her to succeed. She begins to cry and drops her head. “I don’t know what to do. I want to see my kids, I know I've fucked up, but in all my problems, there was never anything like assault or not taking care of my kids. I love them. I’m so tired of this ****.” Tears streaming down her face, there is a hard knock on the door. Amy jumps up, "Oh my god, that's him!" I look out and see no one. Her phone rings. It’s her friend. “He doesn’t like being out in the open very much. He was institutionalized for 15 years, so he’s more comfortable in these small rooms, they give him security and he can’t be outside for very long.You need to go.”

My gear already packed, I wish Amy well, and thank her for opening up her life. As I open the door, she says, “Be careful, he won’t bother you, he’s scared of you, but he’s not in a good mood.” I smile and thank her again. As I get to the stairs, he is walking toward the room from the other side. He won’t look at me, he goes inside and I hear them both yelling at each other as the motel door slams shut.

Sounds like she is a while from recovery and I hope she makes it there. There is a lot holding her back and she may never recover but I hope that she eventually hits her end and gets the help she needs. It will take her a few times of relapsing before she stays clean for good (avg. heroin addict relapses 8 times before they can finally hold on to sobriety).