PDA

View Full Version : How much civil disobedience will we see on Friday?

suncat05
01-17-2017, 12:52 PM
I was just wondering what you guys think about what we may see in Washington D.C. on Friday, and possibly around the country that day as well?
Myself, personally, I believe in an individual's right to protest and disagree with government and its actions, but violence is unacceptable. That said, I think we see some kind of violence somewhere, maybe in several locations on Friday. I sincerely hope I am wrong.

DanISSELisdaman
01-17-2017, 02:01 PM
I think so to. Not sure just what it may be, but I'll be surprised if something don't happen. I think that's what the libs want. I wouldn't be surprised if they've been working behind the scene trying to set up something. There's just too much hating going on. If I was Trump, I wouldn't even trust the CIA. He's in a tight spot IMO.

Darrell KSR
01-17-2017, 03:36 PM
I'm hoping to ignore idiots, and hoping the media doesn't publicize them.

I am going to fail in both respects.

CitizenBBN
01-17-2017, 03:56 PM
I'll successfully avoid the idiots I think, including the media who are just dying and praying for something to cover.

Doc
01-18-2017, 09:20 AM
And if there is any violence, they should be treated like terrorists, to the FULL extent of the law.

KeithKSR
01-18-2017, 04:47 PM
I'm glad the bikers have Trump's back for Friday. The liberals and commies have nothing but ill will in mind.

DanISSELisdaman
01-18-2017, 07:52 PM
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the plan wasn't to riot and turn it into a free-for-all, but maybe, just maybe the bikers will make them think twice about it. I hate that I've turned into such a negative person when it comes to this type, but I have know confidence at all in the present administration and their cronies like Soros. They're desperate, because they think their last 8 years of so called accomplishments may be going down the drain!

DanISSELisdaman
01-18-2017, 07:56 PM
Sorry about the double post, but I can't seem to delete it!

MickintheHam
01-19-2017, 03:37 AM
I'm glad the bikers have Trump's back for Friday. The liberals and commies have nothing but ill will in mind.

I hope CNN shows the Snowflakes taking on the bikers.