PDA

View Full Version : I'm still mad @ the Benghazi issue

bigsky
11-23-2012, 08:44 PM
This guy says why better than I can. Including answering recent race card plays by the D's.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/11/23/the_problem_with_susan_rice_116236.html

dan_bgblue
11-23-2012, 09:05 PM
I called those that made the decision to not protect those Americans scum of the earth, and they will never be more than that to me.

badrose
11-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Our COC sees us and Israel as the bad guys. I think he wants to even the score in favor of those who hate us.

dan_bgblue
11-23-2012, 10:50 PM
bigsky, without going off into a rant it is impossible for me to address the info in the article. Hard for me to believe that it is so easy to bamboozle the American public and that the 4th estate has sold their soul in a effort to abet the farce.

I am too old for this crap

bigsky
11-24-2012, 09:44 AM
I posted it, one, because its a current commentary, and two because its the best summary I've found, better said than I could. And because I'm still angry, and no, I don't watch much Fox News. Mostly I argue with CNN bias. I know the one father isn't forgetting his meetings with the liars and I just relate to his pain so much.

bigsky
11-24-2012, 09:55 AM
On Sept. 16, Rice said on Meet the Press that the violence sweeping the Islamic world at the time was "a spontaneous reaction to a video, and it's not dissimilar but, perhaps, on a slightly larger scale than what we have seen in the past with 'The Satanic Verses' with the cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad." UN Ambassador Rice

Badinage
11-24-2012, 11:14 PM
The idea that Rice is being portrayed as a victim in this by some politicals is pathetic.

suncat05
11-25-2012, 07:02 AM
No matter, this crew that is in charge right now will not allow the truth to be stated, and they'll stonewall any attempt to find out the truth, just as they've done with the "Fast & Furoius" situation.
Add in the fact that we have a Congress who will only go so far for us, the American people, and it is very clear to see that nothing will come of this situation either.
So, it doesn't matter what happened. Really, that is basically the answer we get from this administration, that's the same answer we've gotten with "Fast & Furious". No one with any stones in Congress is going to do much of anything besides talk about it, and then this will be forgotten as soon as the next potential national security debacle reveals itself, only to be swept 'under the rug' and forgotten until the next potential national security debacle reveals itself, until..........

Doc
11-25-2012, 09:31 AM
The idea that Rice is being portrayed as a victim in this by some politicals is pathetic.

I'm not calling her a victim but I am a puppet. I don't fault her one bit for doing as she was told. I'm sure it wasn't her decision to promote that story but when the higher ups tell you what to do, that is what you do. She bears no culpability unless she was part of the decision making process the decided to further this farce, but I suspect Clinton up to Obama told what she was going say and how the administration was going to frame it.

Doc
11-25-2012, 09:34 AM
<snip>
So, it doesn't matter what happened. Really, that is basically the answer we get from this administration, that's the same answer we've gotten with "Fast & Furious". No one with any stones in Congress is going to do much of anything besides talk about it, and then this will be forgotten as soon as the next potential national security debacle reveals itself, only to be swept 'under the rug' and forgotten until the next potential national security debacle reveals itself, until..........

You're correct. It does not matter. Its a past issue now. Nothing will come of it, just like fast and furious. Any congressional inquiry will be labelled as political motivated. Get used to it, all you can do.

Badinage
11-25-2012, 12:31 PM
I'm not calling her a victim but I am a puppet. I don't fault her one bit for doing as she was told. I'm sure it wasn't her decision to promote that story but when the higher ups tell you what to do, that is what you do. She bears no culpability unless she was part of the decision making process the decided to further this farce, but I suspect Clinton up to Obama told what she was going say and how the administration was going to frame it.

You follow orders to your detriment. She promoted an untenuous position that cannot be supported by the facts that were available at the time. She allowed her position to be used to give credibility to a falsity. Throw yourself on the sword for politics and you get skewered. She most likely followed orders for personal gain. To now act like the criticism is grounded in some anti-woman or racial bias is the pathetic of which I posted.

dan_bgblue
11-25-2012, 02:19 PM
Sorta like, don't worry, you lie for us and we will make you secretary of state?

Doc
11-25-2012, 03:21 PM
You follow orders to your detriment. She promoted an untenuous position that cannot be supported by the facts that were available at the time. She allowed her position to be used to give credibility to a falsity. Throw yourself on the sword for politics and you get skewered. She most likely followed orders for personal gain. To now act like the criticism is grounded in some anti-woman or racial bias is the pathetic of which I posted.

Yes, if I was given an order by the president that could be to my detriment, I'd do it. Happens all the time. Look at the military.

IMO any reasonable person knew that this was a planned and organized attack. To me it was obvious. However if she was told to present that explanation, then its those who told to do so and those who prepared that plan that should be held accountable, not her. If she was involved in the formulation of such an idiotic plan then she too should be held to the fire but at this point I've not seen or heard anything other than she was the mouthpiece for the administration and those who made the decision to attempt to dupe the public.

The idea that criticism is based on her race or gender is as see through as the idea of the attack being video prompted. However there is a large portion of the voting population that will accept it or don't care.

And in ending I think McCain and others who elect to fight her promotion based on this are in the right. If she was no more than a mouthpiece who was too stupid to realize that promoting that moronic idea was the right way to go then obviously I don't want her in a position of any more power. I know that sounds a bit contradictory since I'm not blaming her for the falsehoods she presented. But as you move up the ladder you bear more responsibility. Makes no sense to me to have somebody who didn't have the backbone as ambassador to the UN to become Sec of State.

jazyd
11-25-2012, 10:02 PM
ding, ding, ding, winner.

The democrat party knows only one way now because it has worked with the stupid masses, race and sexism is what they use at every turn.

Yes, if I was given an order by the president that could be to my detriment, I'd do it. Happens all the time. Look at the military.

IMO any reasonable person knew that this was a planned and organized attack. To me it was obvious. However if she was told to present that explanation, then its those who told to do so and those who prepared that plan. If she was involved in the formulation of such an idiotic plan then she too should be held to the fire but at this point I've not seen or heard anything other than she was the mouthpiece for the administration and those who made the decision to attempt to dupe the public.

The idea that criticism is based on her race or gender is a see through as the idea of the attack being video prompted. However there is a large portion of the voting population that will accept it or don't care.

And in ending I think McCain and others who elect to fight her promotion based on this are in the right. If she was no more than a mouthpiece who was too stupid to realize that promoting that moronic idea was the right way to go then obviously I don't want her in a position of any more power. I know that sounds a bit contradictory since I'm not blaming her for the falsehoods she presented. But as you move up the ladder you bear more responsibility. Makes not sense to me to have somebody who didn't have the backbone as ambassador to the UN to become Sec of State.

suncat05
11-26-2012, 02:55 PM
Doc & jazy are both correct in their assertions. It's a damn shame that this is what has come to pass for our country and how the truth is handled, but this is exactly what happens when unscrupulous politicians get too much power and feel that they're not accountable to the people who've elected them.
The next 4 years are not going to be any fun, and will not be good for those of us who believe in a constitutional government.

CattyWampus
11-27-2012, 09:17 PM

jazyd
11-27-2012, 10:38 PM
WE have 4 dead Americans, murdered and could have possibly been saved If this SOB of a president had any decency or balls. But he nor anyone in his adminstration have any what so ever. Like everyone has said we won't know the truth unless some in intelligence get pissed off enough to keep sending out classified information, which I pray they do.

I don't know how anyone in this administration can look themselves in the mirror or sleep at night. How do they ever face anyone in the military? It shows just how low life each of them are, I think dan called them scum, which is a polite word and not the one that comes to my mind. We have a media who also do not care that 4 Americans were murdered and could have had help that might have saved their lives. How do they sleep at night? And the worst part is we have so many dumb ass people in this country who also do not care and voted this idiot back into office. And what those fools do not realize is what he is about to unleash on them over the next 4 years.

Fast and Furious, Solyndra and others, Libya, and ones we don't even know about. What has this country done to itself. I dread the next 4 years and just hope I can keep our small business open for 2 more years until my wife can turn 66 and we can get full S/S payments for both of us. The sh.t is about to hit the fan.

dan_bgblue
03-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Administration Will Not Allow Congress Access to Survivors (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/06/lawmakers-demand-access-to-survivors-injured-in-benghazi-attack/)

CitizenBBN
03-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Administration Will Not Allow Congress Access to Survivors (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/06/lawmakers-demand-access-to-survivors-injured-in-benghazi-attack/)

The most open and transparent Administration in history at work.

KeithKSR
03-06-2013, 05:32 PM
There is only one reason for them to deny access to survivors.

jazyd
03-06-2013, 09:16 PM
I hope he keeps pushing this issue. We need the truth regardless of what it is, although Ian pretty sure I know what it is or they would not be hiding them