PDA

View Full Version : Pedro... Notification question Xiaomi and Google reminders

Darrell KSR
12-14-2016, 07:42 PM
I'm not even sure what app exactly I'm using, but I have my phone kept on silent, and my Xiaomi band vibrates if I receive a text message or telephone call, or if I set an alarm, of course.

I just started using Google reminders again, and although the phone gets a notification at the proscribed time, I don't get a Mi band vibration notification. I checked the app, and wasn't sure if I could enable that or not. It would be really cool if I could.

Do you know if that is doable?

PedroDaGr8
12-14-2016, 11:30 PM
I'm not even sure what app exactly I'm using, but I have my phone kept on silent, and my Xiaomi band vibrates if I receive a text message or telephone call, or if I set an alarm, of course.

I just started using Google reminders again, and although the phone gets a notification at the proscribed time, I don't get a Mi band vibration notification. I checked the app, and wasn't sure if I could enable that or not. It would be really cool if I could.

Do you know if that is doable?
I forget which app Google reminders uses (alarm, task, keep or another one). That being said, if you know which app does the reminding, you can add it to your notification list.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Darrell KSR
12-18-2016, 01:04 PM
I don't really understand everything, but I ended up putting 3 calendars on the Mi notification and a Google Apps thing, and one of them is working with the reminders. I don't think it hurts having all of them on there, but I may take them off one at a time to see which one it is.

I am receiving the vibration alert for the reminders now, though. I really needed that.

PedroDaGr8
12-19-2016, 05:59 AM
I don't really understand everything, but I ended up putting 3 calendars on the Mi notification and a Google Apps thing, and one of them is working with the reminders. I don't think it hurts having all of them on there, but I may take them off one at a time to see which one it is.

I am receiving the vibration alert for the reminders now, though. I really needed that.
That's pretty much what I meant. Good job, I'm glad it's working for you.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk