PDA

View Full Version : Why Does Fox News Pollute Their Newscasts With So Many Liberals?

Darryl
12-05-2016, 08:15 PM
Shepherd Smith
Geraldo
Heck, even Chris Wallace

If I wanted to see all these liberals I'd watch the Clinton News Network........

Seriously, who else are some of the regular liberals on Fox I've left out?

Darryl

CitizenBBN
12-05-2016, 08:21 PM
They're more fair and balanced than the others, that's their thing. NOw they're center right, but gotta have a few in there.

As for Geraldo I don't know that he has any real defined politics, or knows what the word means really. He seems to be all over the place ideologically and otherwise.

CitizenBBN
12-05-2016, 08:22 PM
THe obvious liberal in the soup is Juan Williams btw. I don't dislike the guy, but he does show his myopia from time to time.

Darryl
12-05-2016, 08:42 PM
THe obvious liberal in the soup is Juan Williams btw. I don't dislike the guy, but he does show his myopia from time to time.

Can't believe I forgot him.

Darryl

CitizenBBN
12-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Can't believe I forgot him.

Darryl

It's late, we lost to UCLA, we're all a bit shaken up. :)

CitizenBBN
12-05-2016, 09:14 PM
They used to have a guy on with Hannity, he's still around but not nearly as prominent with Hannity getting his own show.

Doc
12-06-2016, 06:50 AM
They used to have a guy on with Hannity, he's still around but not nearly as prominent with Hannity getting his own show.

Alan Combs. Guy looks like he should have a guest spot on "catch a predator"

I like that they have the liberals if for no reason than they have somebody to look dumb. I just wish they did less interrupting and taking over

badrose
12-06-2016, 08:53 AM
They're the only ones who even try to have some balance. I don't watch it much, though my wife is somewhat glued to it. I miss The Huntley-Brinkley Report. :)

KeithKSR
12-07-2016, 05:08 PM

His job is to give the liberal slant.