PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having an issue with the KSR1.com domain?

PedroDaGr8
12-02-2016, 07:53 PM
If I try to go to the website via KSR1.com I get the following error:

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Going from the kysportsreport.com page works just fine.

KeithKSR
12-02-2016, 08:29 PM
I'm getting a server not found error on my iPad.

dan_bgblue
12-02-2016, 08:52 PM
I'm getting a server not found error on my iPad.

ditto

CitizenBBN
12-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Working on it.

Darrell KSR
12-03-2016, 12:08 AM
Appears something I've messed up. First thought I hadn't renewed something, but actually was ahead of the game and renewed many months before it expired and it won't expire until late next year.

Now I can't get in the network management to give Chuck the DNS or DNA or something. Password supposed to be changed in a link and haven't received the email in an hour.

I'm going to bed, driving to Norcross Ga in the morning and will be fighting SEC Championship game traffic so it may be down for a short bit. My fault, and I will get on it when I can, but it may be Sunday night.

suncat05
12-03-2016, 04:08 AM
Now that this has been mentioned, I have been having trouble accessing KSR on my Kindle the last month or so. There was a box that popped up in the upper left hand corner with pictures from game action which is displaying just over the Homepage/Forums section. The forum I choose pops up, but then about 10 seconds later the KSR page disappears onto the Kindle carousel. It does not allow me to post, and even if I keep my stylus on the page, it doesn't stay any longer than about 20 seconds or so.
The pictures are superimposed in that upper left-hand corner of the page, and I cannot get it to go away. I have tried dragging the pics off to the right, but they won't move, and they won't show anything but the one pic.
These are usually the pics that are displayed to the right hand side of the page in the KSR Game Images section, just underneath the Twitter section.
This is very aggravating, to say the least. I am not really all that "tech savvy", and it has been keeping me from being able to look at the site and post during the day while I am at work.
According to what I am seeing, the pics are from Jeff Houchins, and were posted by Darrell. And no, I am not mad at anyone, just wishing I was more computer literate so I could figure this out without sounding like I'm complaining. Does anyone here have any similar experiences lately, especially on a Kindle?
Thanks in advance.