PDA

View Full Version : Killer Dual Monitor deal - Two Dell Ultrasharp 24" with stand - $153 (or less)

PedroDaGr8
11-22-2016, 08:28 AM
For any of you that do a lot of work on a PC and don't have a dual monitor setup yet, you are severely missing out and should jump in on this deal. No clue if it is a pricing mistake or what but this is cheaper than one of the monitors on their own. Ultrasharp monitors are very high quality monitors, some of the best built monitors you can buy so this is a killer deal.

Link: http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/accessories/apd/469-5365
Coupon Code: SAVETEN to bring the price down to $153
Use eBates or something similar to get an additional 12% cash back today (bringing your total down to $134.64)

Darrell KSR
11-22-2016, 08:35 AM
Question - can I do a three monitor setup with my Surface Pro 3 (two attached external monitors?)

I did not think I would appreciate dual monitors until I got them, and now I can't function without them. I think the same thing may occur with three monitors. I often do document preparation while looking at a previous draft or other pleading, and often a source document.

Hmm.

Darrell KSR
11-22-2016, 08:38 AM
Those are attached to each other?

PedroDaGr8
11-22-2016, 08:42 AM
Question - can I do a three monitor setup with my Surface Pro 3 (two attached external monitors?)

I did not think I would appreciate dual monitors until I got them, and now I can't function without them. I think the same thing may occur with three monitors. I often do document preparation while looking at a previous draft or other pleading, and often a source document.

Hmm.

I don't know if the surface docking station has two video outputs. If it does, then yeah you should be able to do triple monitor.

Those are attached to each other?

Yes, they are on one dual monitor stand.

Darrell KSR
11-22-2016, 09:12 AM
Looks like an outstanding deal.