PDA

View Full Version : * Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v LIU Brooklyn Here *

Darrell KSR
11-22-2012, 01:40 AM
1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. The Nerlens Noel watch--predict the total number of points, rebounds, blocked shots, and steals Nerlens Noel will have (just need a number).

TB: Number of blocked shots Kentucky will have in the game.

Good luck!

Darrell KSR
11-22-2012, 01:42 AM
2012-13 KSR Game Contest Hall of Fame

1. Kentucky v. Maryland - DanISSELisdaman
2. Kentucky v. Duke - lfbj00
3. Kentucky v. Lafayette - blueboss
4. Kentucky v. Morehead State - DanISSELisdaman*, Doc
5. Kentucky v. LIU Brooklyn - TBD

* Two-time inductee

DanISSELisdaman
11-22-2012, 11:04 AM
Ky by 27
Goodwin 26
12 blocks

blueboss
11-22-2012, 02:38 PM
1) Cats by 33
2) Poythress 24
3)30

TB) 9

Krank
11-22-2012, 08:26 PM
1. UK by 26
2. Poythress, 26
3. 29
TB: 11

UKFlounder
11-23-2012, 10:18 AM
1. 40
2. Wiltjer, 23
3. 25
4. 6

Darrell KSR
11-29-2012, 08:49 AM
Let's get this graded (sorry for the delay).

First KSR point is margin of victory, and after starting slowly, Cats came along just fine, winning by 29.

DanISSELisdaman was all over it, missing by a single bucket for the first KSR point.

Second KSR point is game's high scorer--I've never seen this before, but there are 4 correct answers, as 4 players tied with 22 points each. So the way we work this is first, you have to have a correct player named. Then whoever is closest gets the point (I'm repeating the rules before I see what the answers are).

Several correct answers, but blueboss' pick of Poythress, 24 was closest (Poythress & Goodwin tied with 22 points each for UK, two LIU-Brooklyn players were also correct). Give blueboss the 2nd KSR point.

Third KSR point was the Nerlens Noel watch. He had 18 points, 8 rebounds, 0 steals, 5 blocked shots. I should've included assists (he had 5), but didn't. So the correct answer is 31.

Blueboss is closest with 30, and we don't need to head to the tiebreaker, as we have an outright winner with 2 of the 3 KSR points! Congrats, blueboss.

Darrell KSR
02-27-2021, 09:05 PM
Let's get this graded (sorry for the delay).

First KSR point is margin of victory, and after starting slowly, Cats came along just fine, winning by 29.

DanISSELisdaman was all over it, missing by a single bucket for the first KSR point.

Second KSR point is game's high scorer--I've never seen this before, but there are 4 correct answers, as 4 players tied with 22 points each. So the way we work this is first, you have to have a correct player named. Then whoever is closest gets the point (I'm repeating the rules before I see what the answers are).

Several correct answers, but blueboss' pick of Poythress, 24 was closest (Poythress & Goodwin tied with 22 points each for UK, two LIU-Brooklyn players were also correct). Give blueboss the 2nd KSR point.

Third KSR point was the Nerlens Noel watch. He had 18 points, 8 rebounds, 0 steals, 5 blocked shots. I should've included assists (he had 5), but didn't. So the correct answer is 31.

Blueboss is closest with 30, and we don't need to head to the tiebreaker, as we have an outright winner with 2 of the 3 KSR points! Congrats, blueboss.

Bumped to the top, as needed this interpretation. Since we were using it way back when in 2012, it's still good.