PDA

View Full Version : U of L gets in the "safe space" business

KSRBEvans
11-10-2016, 08:53 AM
As if you needed another reason to dislike them:

FROM DR. MORDEAN TAYLOR-ARCHER, VICE PROVOST FOR DIVERSITY AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS:
In follow-up to the email to the campus community from Acting Provost Dale Billingsley, we understand that there are those who are feeling hurt, disappointment, anger and frustration as a result of the polarization experienced during the recent election and subsequent outcome.
On Thursday, November 10, I am hosting a campus conversation from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. in Bigelow Hall (Miller Information Technology Center) to create a safe space for all students, faculty and staff to debrief regarding the election and discuss charting the course for the future. Please share broadly among the campus community.

https://www.facebook.com/UofLCampusHousing/posts/1229201007137947

dan_bgblue
11-10-2016, 09:09 AM
I am sorry to be so harsh, but when I see our country becoming filled with simpering panty waists it disgusts me. Getting so distraught about the election, we are talking about an election here not a space invasion from children eating aliens, is a product of liberal weenies educating and brain washing people to believe they have no self determination for their lives.

Doc
11-10-2016, 09:27 AM
I am sorry to be so harsh, but when I see our country becoming filled with simpering panty waists it disgusts me. Getting so distraught about the election, we are talking about an election here not a space invasion from children eating aliens, is a product of liberal weenies educating and brain washing people to believe they have no self determination for their lives.

Panty waste........

Wonder if they will have hookers? Hookers always make me feel better.

CitizenBBN
11-10-2016, 09:43 AM
I'm with Dan. I have zero sympathy for this absurd self indulgence. You're supposed to get past this phase of human development during the "Terrible twos". Grow up.

Darrell KSR
11-10-2016, 09:44 AM
Does the safe space there go all the way to the ceiling?

Asking for a friend.

CitizenBBN
11-10-2016, 09:49 AM
Does the safe space there go all the way to the ceiling?

Asking for a friend.

You win the internet today.

dan_bgblue
11-10-2016, 10:17 AM
You win the internet today.

+1