PDA

View Full Version : Wow. A lot of folks could use some coping skills.

badrose
11-09-2016, 09:06 PM
Seeing lots of tantrums today.

CitizenBBN
11-09-2016, 09:16 PM
I was really looking forward to this part.

I'd like to start a thread to talk about the reality of this, b/c what we're seeing is a leftist elite that exists in a bubble, mostly in the DC Beltway and the big coastal cities of New York and LA. They don't know a single person who was going to vote for Trump, they don't have a single friend who is a blue collar person who drives a truck or works in a diner, they've never been to the states where these battles were fought.

In short they have absolutely no perspective. Moreover they think that anyone who doesn't agree with their agenda must only disagree b/c either a) they are too stupid to see the brilliance and truth of it, or b) they are biased by racism, sexism, homophobia, or some other trait that justifies them and their views to be totally dismissed.

We're seeing today and even more last night the truth that we know and that Trump voters know that handed him the election: the power elites in this country, which absolutely includes the national media, don't know anything about us, dont' want to know, and view us and our lives and our culture with nothing but contempt.

Well, where they see us as filled with hate, what they don't get is that we see them as the ones filled with hate and all the "isms" that blind them to reality. They just can't get their minds around the fact that we don't bow down and agree with them, and yesterday a WHOLE LOT of us, even with all our different ideas on how to fix things, all got together and agreed that NOTHING will get fixed if we don't get rid of those elitist prigs first.

Like any populist movement, that's what it's about. We may disagree on how to deal with immigration or trade but we all KNOW that if we leave it to the establishted elites of both parties that NOTHING will be done on either issue b/c what they want is the status quo and their power and wealth, and they don't care about solving anything.

THat's populism, and that's why you have so many ideologies under the Trump tent right now.

They just dont' get it. They don't get us, or why we don't agree with them when any fool obviously should, they don't get our culture or what we don't like about the one they want to force down our throats, they don't get our struggles with their taxes and regulations and failed big government approaches to everything in our lives, and they REALLY don't get how we got so fed up we all agreed to put our differences aside until we can vote them the hell out of the way of doing anything positive.

Catonahottinroof
11-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Seen a few "Kill Trump" posts on social media. The Secret Service is gonna be busy for the next few weeks.

CitizenBBN
11-09-2016, 09:31 PM
The media has created much of the hysteria by becoming a bullhorn for the Clinton campaign and gleefully trying to demonize Trump. Yes he's said some controversial things, and he's boorish and uncouth at times, but he's hardly a devil. But they see him that way b/c anyone who disagrees with them already for sure is wrong in the head, it's an easy jump to just insane.

jazyd
11-09-2016, 09:46 PM
Excuse to get high, destroy things, not show up for work if they have a job. Shows how weak their minds are and brain washed they have become from the liberal left media, college profs and some high school teachers. They are in a box and don't know how to see out of it.

They think everyone who doesn't agree with them is a baffoon. My 8 yr old grand daughter is smarter and wiser than all of them, this afternoon she tells my wife that one day we should have a women president but that Hillary Clinton wasn't the right one. Perception

How many republicans/conservatives protested in the streets, destroyed property, yelled profanity in the face of cameras, when Obama was elected? Yep we were upset, but we went back to work, expressed our frustration in the correct manner and worked in our own ways to change things

Doc
11-09-2016, 09:58 PM
and its they that created much of what defines Trump. There is no doubt that much of the image that is Trump is how the left has portrayed him for political purposes. Granted, he isn't politically correct but he isn't a racist in the sense that he is presented. The Clinton campaigned spent milions of dollars painting him as satan and the media assisted her. OK, thats fine but the niavity of the public in believing the crap is amazing. Now add the lefts proven support of violence to get their way by paying protesters to show up at Trump rallies to incite violence, and the support of violent supporting groups like black lives matters, is it any wonder that you have violence erupt in response to Trumps victory? Thats what the left does when things don't go their way, whether it be an election or a trial or anything else. Violence is their response.

CitizenBBN
11-09-2016, 10:02 PM
Doc, over on CNN they're talking about how people are afraid there will be internment camps and such. It's absurd, and it's all b/c the media worked so hard to portray Trump that way, as a two-dimensional racist hood wearing zenophobe as scary as Hitler.

And the media has all swallowed the hook of their own propaganda and now are as scared as those they tried to frighten.

he's a new York real estate mogul, not some radical devil about to undermine American democracy. He's boorish and has said some extreme things, but not nearly so extreme as he's been portrayed, nor as consistently.

Doc
11-09-2016, 10:08 PM
Doc, over on CNN they're talking about how people are afraid there will be internment camps and such. It's absurd, and it's all b/c the media worked so hard to portray Trump that way, as a two-dimensional racist hood wearing zenophobe as scary as Hitler.

And the media has all swallowed the hook of their own propaganda and now are as scared as those they tried to frighten.

he's a new York real estate mogul, not some radical devil about to undermine American democracy. He's boorish and has said some extreme things, but not nearly so extreme as he's been portrayed, nor as consistently.

Absolutely. Its amazing. Odd thing is that intenment camps were done under who? Which party held the presidency when those were implimented?? Mostly what he is guilty of is a poor command of the English language.

Darrell KSR
11-09-2016, 10:39 PM
Like I told someone earlier today, we didn't elect a dictator. Society has changed since internment days...

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161110/c864d5f439327d92e7abee6033a0fe20.jpg

CitizenBBN
11-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Like I told someone earlier today, we didn't elect a dictator. Society has changed since internment days...

These people who have bought the media line and the media who sold it in many cases really think that's what's coming. I knew their reaction would be rich but it's even more than I expected.

I just feel bad for their kids who they have set up for this faux fright.

The CNN guy was saying "what do I tell my child"? Maybe that daddy is a leftist wack job would be a good start. Then apologize for teaching him to see racism as being behind anything with which you disagree.

CGWildcat
11-09-2016, 11:17 PM
Pulled into my local coffee drive thru today. Ladies as always were nice and knew my order before I got to the window. They shared, how everyone wanted to chat politics today but they just kept serving their drinks and moving people along. No one was behind me and they shared, one girl drove up in tears about what happened. She just sat there crying. Another, drove and handed them a note........They open it and it says paraphrasing, "Im having a day of silence to protest what happened to our country last night. Im so upset I can't speak....here's my order......They made it, she paid, and drove off.
Soon as I get my "Make America Great Again" hat I'm wearing into class at the Academy of Art in SF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worthless little shits.

CitizenBBN
11-09-2016, 11:33 PM
That's funny coastie. Day of silence, presumably just sitting in her safe space.

Man there are some massive spoiled drama queens out there.

dan_bgblue
11-10-2016, 08:04 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/election-results-reaction-streets/index.html

badrose
11-10-2016, 08:08 AM
I'm curious as to how these folks think their lives are going to change to be reacting in such a way.

It seems they feel they missed out on all the 60's stuff.

dan_bgblue
11-10-2016, 08:34 AM
Why in the world do parents allow something like this to affect their children?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/health/how-to-talk-to-kids-about-election/index.html

badrose
11-10-2016, 08:47 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/health/how-to-talk-to-kids-about-election/index.html

Nice.

CitizenBBN
11-10-2016, 09:02 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/election-results-reaction-streets/index.html

"People are furious, not just at the results of the election, but the rhetoric of Donald Trump," Ahmed Kanna, an organizer for Social Alternative Berkeley,

here's what they don't get: a lot of people are furious at they're rhetoric and the rhetoric of Hillary Clinton too Those people don't get it b/c they're so damned self absorbed it never occurs to them people of good conscience might just disagree, and things they say may tick off others.

Well they need to grow up and open their eyes. A lot of Americans are mad when Clinton says there's no right to self defense or that we have to tolerate the Sinaloa cartel running our border rather than us running our border or that we're going to have to pay more taxes and higher utility bills so we can give that money to people who don't pull their weight or a bunch of refugees. We get mad when that money goes into their pockets or to Iran instead of to US veterans.

We just work for a living so we can't take off all day to go march around town like a bunch of hippies.

We're also smart enough apparently go VOTE instead of wait till after and then protest. I've seen interviews with these people and many didn't vote, so shut up and go back to your video games.

Doc
11-10-2016, 09:32 AM
Wonder how much the DNC had to pay those protesters.

Padukacat
11-10-2016, 09:32 AM
Oh you should see my sisters facebook post about how her kids are going to be sexually harassed at school over this. She characterizes anyone that voted for trump as a womanizing racist. He sure raised some good kids to be such a terrible person. I'll be glad when this blows over.

Doc
11-10-2016, 09:35 AM

I've always told my kids you work hard and you will better yourself. For the last 8 years I've had to explain to them that you work hard and the government takes what you earn and gives it to those too lazy work, so my level of sympathy is nonexistent.

CitizenBBN
11-10-2016, 09:39 AM

B/c they're drama queens and kings, and they instill that in their kids. The bubble these people live in must be pretty b/c they sure insist on staying in it.

I loved this part:
One of the challenges for parents of children who hoped Clinton would make history as the first female president is helping kids, especially young women, cope with their tremendous disappointment.
"It was especially hard to tell my daughters that the best candidate we had to break the glass ceiling failed even after years of proving herself worthy," said Rhonda Woods, a Connecticut real estate agent (http://www.raveis.com/rhondawoods/)who has 15-year-old boy-girl twins and a 22-year-old daughter.

I know what to tell them. Hillary lost because she made many mistakes as Secretary of State including risking US security for her personal convenience and is a pathological liar. Maybe the lesson to tell young girls is that you eventually will have to pay for being dishonest and insincere and self absorbed.

Leftists are so full of crap. I knew this would be very entertaining watching them all curl up into little balls and cry that there's still enough of America left to stand up to them.

Doc
11-10-2016, 09:43 AM
B/c they're drama queens and kings, and they instill that in their kids. The bubble these people live in must be pretty b/c they sure insist on staying in it.

I loved this part:
One of the challenges for parents of children who hoped Clinton would make history as the first female president is helping kids, especially young women, cope with their tremendous disappointment.
"It was especially hard to tell my daughters that the best candidate we had to break the glass ceiling failed even after years of proving herself worthy," said Rhonda Woods, a Connecticut real estate agent (http://www.raveis.com/rhondawoods/)who has 15-year-old boy-girl twins and a 22-year-old daughter.

I know what to tell them. Hillary lost because she made many mistakes as Secretary of State including risking US security for her personal convenience and is a pathological liar. Maybe the lesson to tell young girls is that you eventually will have to pay for being dishonest and insincere and self absorbed.

Leftists are so full of crap. I knew this would be very entertaining watching them all curl up into little balls and cry that there's still enough of America left to stand up to them.

I found this interesting:

"I am at a loss. I am terrified for my lovely and sweet gender-non-conforming child," said Cecily Kellogg, mom to a 10-year-old daughter and founder of a content marketing and social media management firm. "I don't know what to say. I can only hold her, let her cry and tell her I will keep her safe."

10 year old gender non-conforming...what the hell does that mean??? Now go ahead and hold her, let her cry and keep her safe. Don't let the boogie man come and get her....MORON.

CitizenBBN
11-10-2016, 09:50 AM
Maybe she's crying b/c her mother doesn't have a clue how to raise her, that she's not even in puberty and mom has pushed her into a "non gender conforming" label.