PDA

View Full Version : Hey Stu.....

KeithKSR
11-09-2016, 06:33 PM
You doing ok?

suncat05
11-09-2016, 06:41 PM
I'm sure Stu is fine. Not at all happy, but he's going to be okay.

jazyd
11-09-2016, 09:54 PM
He is looking for "facts"

MickintheHam
11-10-2016, 08:06 AM
You doing ok?

Stu who? Oh, that one. He, Hillary and disco music have about the same amount of relevancy today. I wish them all well and a special shout out to Donna Summer.

badrose
11-10-2016, 08:13 AM
I like Stu. Hope he'll be back.

Doc
11-10-2016, 09:40 AM
Stu who? Oh, that one. He, Hillary and disco music have about the same amount of relevancy today. I wish them all well and a special shout out to Donna Summer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPlV2dzXWCw

If you get a funny feeling in your loins, blame the music.

MickintheHam
11-10-2016, 11:04 AM
I like Stu. Hope he'll be back.

I do, too. It's more fun to have him posting.

suncat05
11-10-2016, 05:26 PM
Stu is a good guy, just wrong sometimes. Even though he's sort of a Leftist, he's okay with me. Folks, we HAVE TO HAVE dissenting opinions to make the discussions work, no matter how much we might disagree.
Most of us here have been on the opposite side of this deal the last 8 years or so. Stu has likely enjoyed things as they were then. But the pendulum has moved in the opposite direction now. I think that is called "the ebb and flow", or some such nonsense.
We have to remember who we are, and even though we're not always going to agree, that we are all AMERICANS first and then Kentucky Wildcats fans.
And no, I haven't "gone soft" on you guys, I am still the same guy that has said repeatedly that when the bad guys attack us again, that we should take the war to them wherever they are, and kill them all! Yeah, I'm still here, just a little more content these days in my assumption that our new President will not play nice with the bad guys when they pull their nonsense again.
And my signature will remain "Molon Labe", as I mean that with all of my heart.