PDA

View Full Version : Obama's way out

KeithKSR
10-31-2016, 10:01 PM
I was slightly puzzled when Josh Earnest indicated the Obama administration didn't see anything untoward with Comey's reopening the email investigation. It then occurred to me that Obama's best move to not get caught up in the Hillary scandal would be for Hillary to lose the election and then to pardon Clinton in order for the country to heal (and for him to not be implicated).

suncat05
11-01-2016, 09:25 AM
Which is what many of us here have been saying all along.

That no good SOB is going to be handing out Presidential pardons like Halloween candy before he leaves office. Just sit back and watch.

And I say that with all due respect!

Doc
11-01-2016, 12:11 PM
I was slightly puzzled when Josh Earnest indicated the Obama administration didn't see anything untoward with Comey's reopening the email investigation. It then occurred to me that Obama's best move to not get caught up in the Hillary scandal would be for Hillary to lose the election and then to pardon Clinton in order for the country to heal (and for him to not be implicated).

Didn't you state in another thread there was no reason for Obama to pardon Clinton?

KeithKSR
11-01-2016, 08:35 PM
Didn't you state in another thread there was no reason for Obama to pardon Clinton?

Yes. I changed my thought process when Obama came out in support of Comey.

Doc
11-01-2016, 08:59 PM
Yes. I changed my thought process when Obama came out in support of Comey.

LOL...... like Hillary, Obama will do pretty much anything to save his ass. Well, I guess you could say that about any politician

KeithKSR
11-02-2016, 08:35 PM
LOL...... like Hillary, Obama will do pretty much anything to save his ass. Well, I guess you could say that about any politician

That was my thinking.