PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's emails

bigsky
10-28-2016, 07:05 PM
You never know where Hillary's emails have been...they're like the library copy of "50 Shades of Gray".

Catonahottinroof
10-28-2016, 07:31 PM
Twitter world that I'm reading indicate Comey had to announce this particular batch, or the agents were going to leak them. Which may indicate those emails are very unsavory.

CitizenBBN
10-28-2016, 08:15 PM
The agents need to leak them anyway, and do anything else they must to see justice is done. There is a point at which "I was just following orders" is not an acceptable defense.

CitizenBBN
10-28-2016, 08:22 PM
You never know where Hillary's emails have been...they're like the library copy of "50 Shades of Gray".

Could be a fun thread... :)

There are some turnarounds on some old sorority girl jokes in here somewhere.

bigsky
10-28-2016, 09:14 PM
Hot Dog! The press is gonna cover #dikileaks with relish! But will this allow Trump to ketchup? Clinton's comment was "chili".

dan_bgblue
10-28-2016, 09:26 PM
She is asking the FBI to immediately release the emails. Would that not be totally against precedent for the FBI to publish evidence during an investigation?

badrose
10-28-2016, 09:29 PM
Whatever it is needs to be compelling enough to force the MSM to cover it well. They've done all they could do to protect her. Time to shed the hooded cloak.

Catonahottinroof
10-28-2016, 09:33 PM
Comey will be forced to resign I do believe. He either didn't proceed with charges when he had evidence to do (and now there's worse stuff) or he will be the scapegoat and Obama will have him removed.

CitizenBBN
10-28-2016, 10:15 PM
She is asking the FBI to immediately release the emails. Would that not be totally against precedent for the FBI to publish evidence during an investigation?

You have to give it to the clintons. they're the best pure politicians you'll ever see.

her only recourse was to demand they be released. There's no chance they will, so they risk nothing as to what is in them, and they come off as wanting full disclosure and some kind of honesty with the public.

The good news is I doubt many buy it. The hardcore who would vote for her if she was caught on tape murdering someone will buy it, but at the margin I think some folks may finally throw up their hands at her and the endless mess she's going to create in her wake.

CitizenBBN
10-28-2016, 10:19 PM
Comey will be forced to resign I do believe. He either didn't proceed with charges when he had evidence to do (and now there's worse stuff) or he will be the scapegoat and Obama will have him removed.

I believe the stories that he went public with this b/c otherwise the agents were going to leak it. If they had he'd be toast, it would look even more like he was covering up.

I imagine he's still trying to find a way to save HRC in this, he's been bought and paid for already, but he won't fall on his sword either, so he had to make it public before it was done for him.

For example saying he doesn't know what is in the emails. You pull this stunt 11 days from a Presidential election and you just dont' know if they will have anything relevant to the case or not? I don't think so. They were going to look bad had they come out so this is his best way to actually SUPPRESS their release and then find a way down the road to kill any indictment.

Either option hurts Clinton, this probably hurts less than having that info come out.

Either that or he's realized what he's done, selling out the nation's integrity for 32 pieces of silver, and he's going to try to make amends. But I doubt it.

jazyd
10-28-2016, 11:13 PM

According to Trey Gowdy Hillary knows the FBI cannot released what is in them during an investigation. He said if Hillary truly wants them released then she and Huma can release them themselves since they are their emails

DanISSELisdaman
10-28-2016, 11:30 PM
What are the chances that they have opened this investigation as a diversion to the Wikileaks E-mails and will say about 3 days before the elections that it was nothing and close the investigation?

CitizenBBN
10-28-2016, 11:32 PM
What are the chances that they have opened this investigation as a diversion to the Wikileaks E-mails and will say about 3 days before the elections that it was nothing and close the investigation?

Better than zero, UNLESS there is some dirt there and the agents really will go around the hierarchy. If that is the reason Comey made this move then he may not be able to close it b/c they'll dump the emails and blow it up.

But I have no doubt Comey is still looking to cover HRC. No way he goes to the lengths he did to bury this and then wake up wanting to do the right thing.

Doc
10-29-2016, 08:07 AM
You have to give it to the clintons. they're the best pure politicians you'll ever see.

her only recourse was to demand they be released. There's no chance they will, so they risk nothing as to what is in them, and they come off as wanting full disclosure and some kind of honesty with the public.

The good news is I doubt many buy it. The hardcore who would vote for her if she was caught on tape murdering someone will buy it, but at the margin I think some folks may finally throw up their hands at her and the endless mess she's going to create in her wake.

Which is so very ironic, huh? Their strategy is always delay, delay, delay....this is old news. However as a US citizen she should not be subjected to segmental release of evidence, just like every other citizen.

Doc
10-29-2016, 08:13 AM
So my understanding is that they have emails from Anthony Weiner, Huma Abadine's pervent of a husband, that contains references to classified information. Thus not only can't Hillary understand classified or top secret but neither can her top aid. There is some question about immunity given to Abadine in the Hillary investigation and whether this would apply. Regardless, it looks like it pretty widespread and common for the people working for Clinton to share classified information like it was a yoga schedule or cake recipe

KeithKSR
10-29-2016, 12:34 PM

The FBI can't release the emails and Hillary knows it. Reports indicate the emails number in the tens of thousands, I imagine some of those are some that had been victims of the bleach bit process.

KeithKSR
10-29-2016, 12:36 PM
So my understanding is that they have emails from Anthony Weiner, Huma Abadine's pervent of a husband, that contains references to classified information. Thus not only can't Hillary understand classified or top secret but neither can her top aid. There is some question about immunity given to Abadine in the Hillary investigation and whether this would apply. Regardless, it looks like it pretty widespread and common for the people working for Clinton to share classified information like it was a yoga schedule or cake recipe

The emails are on a shared laptop, emails are likely between Huma and Hillary.

suncat05
10-29-2016, 01:25 PM
Let's see if and what anything truly gets released, as in something that is relevant and pertinent and truly shows illegal activity. Not that it really matters, because Hillary is still going to skate. Either there won't be enough to act on, or nothing will be done if there is anything to act on, and even if there is, Obama will hand out those Presidential pardons like Halloween candy.
Nothing is going to be done to that old hag. She is going to skate, no matter what the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INCOMPETENTS really has on her.
It's all smoke-n-mirrors. That's all it really is.

KeithKSR
10-29-2016, 02:15 PM
There is little incentive for Obama to pardon Hillary.

suncat05
10-29-2016, 02:34 PM
There is little incentive for Obama to pardon Hillary.

Oh yes there is. No pardon, somewhere along the way she can write a book, let something slip in a random TV interview, or my favorite..........she testifies against him in open court. Especially if he had knowledge that she was using an unsecured e-mail server. THAT makes Obama a co-conspirator in her criminal endeavors. So of course Obama has a strong incentive to pardon Hillary, as he wants to stay out of court and out of prison, just like her.

Doc
10-29-2016, 03:08 PM
There is every incentive to pardon her.

Catonahottinroof
10-29-2016, 03:34 PM
And nothing more will look like politics than that should it occur.
There is every incentive to pardon her.

Doc
10-29-2016, 05:59 PM
And nothing more will look like politics than that should it occur.

Agree but what does he care? His presidency is over and he needs to protect his legacy, plus he is a party homer. No way he allows the democratic parties elected president to go to jail or at least have that major distraction during a presidency.

Catonahottinroof
10-29-2016, 06:48 PM
Agree with that, but it's a sure way to turn off the undecided electorate.

Agree but what does he care? His presidency is over and he needs to protect his legacy, plus he is a party homer. No way he allows the democratic parties elected president to go to jail or at least have that major distraction during a presidency.

Doc
10-29-2016, 08:59 PM
I hate hypocrits which is probably one of the reasons I dislike most politicians, but I actually find it almost humorous that Clinton and the left are crying foul because this was let out near the election. Seems there is an unwritten rule that such things should not be released just prior to an election, yet they certainly didn't object when the media sat on the Trump "grab her #####" audio which the media had for years and I'm convinced that timing of its release was orchestrated to have maximum effect. Sure, there is a difference in one was media released but the point is she is upset because she won't have time to refute. Also interesting is that she stalled and delayed for months, to the point of hindering the investigation into her and her staffs lack of adequately handling of sensitive material.

Also, one point, these e-mails are not her e-mails but rather her number one assistants. Hers were bleached.

CitizenBBN
10-29-2016, 09:57 PM
The Clintons and esp. Hillary are the posterchildren for hypocrisy. They in fact use it as a political strategy, accusing people of exactly what they are doing first so when the other guy response they look like they're just throwing it back, it blunts every attack.

So they take MILLIONS in cash from Putin tied entities with Bill in Moscow doing speeches, but rather than have that be hung on them they go after Trump for his "ties" to Putin (and Trump helps them mightily by praising Putin in any way) so then the response sounds like sour grapes.

So now they call for openness and transparency, and like Obama promising to be the most transparent in history they just mouth the words and act like it's true, and for many Americans that seems to be good enough, despite the fact that they are the most back room insider driven people in arguably 50+ years. You have to go back to the 1950s or earlier to find more backroom politics, and back to New York and Tammany Hall to find anyone as corrupt.

Hell, Old Mayor Dailey is in his grave wondering how they are getting away with it.

KSRBEvans
10-29-2016, 11:07 PM
I hate hypocrits which is probably one of the reasons I dislike most politicians, but I actually find it almost humorous that Clinton and the left are crying foul because this was let out near the election. Seems there is an unwritten rule that such things should not be released just prior to an election, yet they certainly didn't object when the media sat on the Trump "grab her #####" audio which the media had for years and I'm convinced that timing of its release was orchestrated to have maximum effect. Sure, there is a difference in one was media released but the point is she is upset because she won't have time to refute. Also interesting is that she stalled and delayed for months, to the point of hindering the investigation into her and her staffs lack of adequately handling of sensitive material.

Also, one point, these e-mails are not her e-mails but rather her number one assistants. Hers were bleached.

Plus they benefitted from the special counsel indicting Cap Weinberger right on the eve of the 92 election. 41 was making a late move & that killed all his momentum.

They don't ever get to complain about election-eve FBI/Justice Department moves.

badrose
10-30-2016, 06:22 AM
Plus they benefitted from the special counsel indicting Cap Weinberger right on the eve of the 92 election. 41 was making a late move & that killed all his momentum.

They don't ever get to complain about election-eve FBI/Justice Department moves.

Now it seems like they're all a-hole buddies. Like some SNL skit.

Doc
10-30-2016, 09:35 AM
John Stossel had a really good piece on this (http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/26/john-stossel-ruling-class-this-election-and.html), much focuses on the media though. I like the comment about Hilary in white (a symbol of hope, peace and strenght) while when Melania Trump wears it then is a scary symbol of white supremacy! So its not just the Clinton's who peddle hypocrisy but its also the media. Now I'm not a conspiracy subscriber and don't believe there is one, or this is anything to "fix the outcome of the election", but I do believe its ridiculous. No different that Hilary mantra of accusing Trump of "insults over issues". As somebody who lives in a swing state and sees commercial after commercial, she has some balls considering 90% of her ads are NOT issue based. Of course the ones that are tout her dedication and love of children. Somehow I suspect that if Trump had used this he would have been labelled a pedophile!

Catonahottinroof
10-30-2016, 10:28 PM
RT reporting that the Abedin/Weiner computer has 650,000+ emails on it. It will be interesting to see if any of the deleteds are chained into this flood of email, and if any classified data is on a system not belonging to someone with a clearance.

https://www.rt.com/usa/364774-clinton-weiner-abedin-emails/

bigsky
10-30-2016, 10:29 PM
Agents searching for "the smoking bun" in 650,000 Wiener emails.

CitizenBBN
10-30-2016, 10:57 PM
650K????? Holy crap.

I run an email server, we have our own for my business and I've had my own for more than a decade, and have all my emails on there. it's nowhere near that many for multiple companies over years and years on the server, and they had them on one laptop. Wow.

Just hope there's a good enough smoking gun. They're crooked as hell, they need to be brought to justice.

Doc
10-31-2016, 08:08 AM
She is crooked as San Francisco's Lombard street but to liberals that doesn't matter. We accept dishonesty from our politicians.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MBbQjy9Rjws/hqdefault.jpg

KeithKSR
10-31-2016, 06:37 PM
I don't think the emails will need to have any new info for them to effectively knock Hillary off. She is sinking like the Bismarck.

bigsky
11-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Today's wikileak where podesta ordered the deletion of the emails is a pretty big deal. Yesterday's Donna Brazile revelation was a big deal. Even if she's elected, there may be enough to impeach her.

suncat05
11-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Today's wikileak where podesta ordered the deletion of the emails is a pretty big deal. Yesterday's Donna Brazile revelation was a big deal. Even if she's elected, there may be enough to impeach her.

Well, that is a horse of a totally different color there. And impeaching her will never, ever happen because there aren't enough members of Congress that have enough intestinal fortitude to do it. Never. Gonna. Happen.

jazyd
11-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Well, that is a horse of a totally different color there. And impeaching her will never, ever happen because there aren't enough members of Congress that have enough intestinal fortitude to do it. Never. Gonna. Happen.

impeach yes, convict, no Senate Democrats would block it, period

suncat05
11-01-2016, 06:57 PM
impeach yes, convict, no Senate Democrats would block it, period

No jazy, the lousy cowards in the Congress won't even do that.

badrose
11-04-2016, 10:06 AM
Whatever it is needs to be compelling enough to force the MSM to cover it well. They've done all they could do to protect her. Time to shed the hooded cloak.

Just weird.

http://www.infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/

StuBleedsBlue2
11-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Well, the news is out.

All Clear.

Comey has upheld the conclusions of the July statements. Case closed.

People said that it would take months to figure this out, but from the beginning this seemed like a big batch of duplicate emails that were basically synched from another device. Not sure if that's the case, but considering how quickly the review wrapped up it seems like a likely conclusion.

dan_bgblue
11-06-2016, 03:33 PM
All emails reviewed. Original decision not to prosecute stands (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/06/fbi-sends-letter-to-congress-saying-email-review-completed-decision-not-to-prosecute-clinton-stands.html)

CitizenBBN
11-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Well, the news is out.

All Clear.

Comey has upheld the conclusions of the July statements. Case closed.

People said that it would take months to figure this out, but from the beginning this seemed like a big batch of duplicate emails that were basically synched from another device. Not sure if that's the case, but considering how quickly the review wrapped up it seems like a likely conclusion.

This is so far from "all clear" it's laughable.

Today it comes out in the Wikileaks Hillary had her maid getting access to the secure room at her house and routinely had her print out sensitive and even classified documents for her, and she had no security clearance.

That's not even to mention the growing mountain of wrongdoing in the Foundation, including from their own auditor's report. That's felony tax fraud btw, among other things.

It's pathetic how bad the Left wants to ignore obvious wrongdoing rather than demand better from our leaders and government.

Wikileaks has laid bare how bad it is in Washington, how deep the influence peddling and corruption runs, and the answer from many seems to be that it's OK as long as their side stays in power, even if it is robbing them and their nation. I've never seen a bigger group of people who don't care that they're being sold out.

CitizenBBN
11-06-2016, 03:51 PM
All emails reviewed. Original decision not to prosecute stands (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/06/fbi-sends-letter-to-congress-saying-email-review-completed-decision-not-to-prosecute-clinton-stands.html)

Not exactly a surprise. No doubt the Left will now praise Comey once again. Would love to know what they have on him.

The only way Team Clinton will be held accountable is if the House goes after her with hearings that can expose enough of the issues, but given that the media is completely sold out and will downplay things that had them out for blood when Reagan was in office, I doubt much comes of it.

Nixon did less and resigned. Reagan did less and had special prosecutors and the Iran-Contra hearings. But that's the difference between having the media on your side, submitting stories for review, and having them out to get you.

CitizenBBN
11-06-2016, 03:54 PM
Think about this for a second. Reagan had Iran/Contra and that was tied to the Administration's creative use of funding the Contras through Israel and tied to deals with Iranians, and there was a massive public hearing on it b/c they did it to avoid violating the letter of laws, but did technically get around them.

Obama ships a pallet load of CASH to Iran, also in direct violation of existing laws, going through the Swiss, and it's not even a news story. Basically the same kinds of circumstances, using foreign third parties to avoid the letter of the law and implement financial payments to parties not supposed to get them, two very different outcomes thanks to the media bias.

The Clintons can, like anyone, get away with murder if the media chooses to allow it, and they absolutely choose to allow it.

DanISSELisdaman
11-06-2016, 04:16 PM
I kinda thought from the start that this was a diversion to get peoples minds off Wikileaks and then close it down right before the election and it looks like it could be true now. Move along now, nothing to see here.

dan_bgblue
11-06-2016, 04:51 PM
Lots of rumors about the NYPD, and rogue FBI agents swirling around the net the past couple of days.

KeithKSR
11-06-2016, 06:11 PM
It doesn't matter what kind of case the FBI has, Loretta Lynch isn't going to allow a prosecution.

KeithKSR
11-06-2016, 06:21 PM
Lots of rumors about the NYPD, and rogue FBI agents swirling around the net the past couple of days.

Yep, they are not happy campers over the way things have gone.

StuBleedsBlue2
11-06-2016, 06:41 PM
It doesn't matter what kind of case the FBI has, Loretta Lynch isn't going to allow a prosecution.

BS.

If they thought they had a case, they could have simply waited until after the election and hope for a Trump win. Of course that would imply that the FBI is political, which we all know that's not the case.

There's no recommendation for charges because there's no intent to break the laws.

By Republicans holding on to this fantasy that there's some massive cover-up and massive criminal activity, where none has turned up, they really lost the argument that Comey was making all along, which should have been the only argument made against her. Instead, it just looks like a right-wing political witch hunt.

jazyd
11-06-2016, 08:24 PM
Think about this for a second. Reagan had Iran/Contra and that was tied to the Administration's creative use of funding the Contras through Israel and tied to deals with Iranians, and there was a massive public hearing on it b/c they did it to avoid violating the letter of laws, but did technically get around them.

Obama ships a pallet load of CASH to Iran, also in direct violation of existing laws, going through the Swiss, and it's not even a news story. Basically the same kinds of circumstances, using foreign third parties to avoid the letter of the law and implement financial payments to parties not supposed to get them, two very different outcomes thanks to the media bias.

The Clintons can, like anyone, get away with murder if the media chooses to allow it, and they absolutely choose to allow it.

They have already gotten away with murder and I am betting Comey has been told to watch out for his family if he decided to recommend indictment.

It's a total farce and only those that are stupid or don't care don't see it.

CitizenBBN
11-06-2016, 08:42 PM
BS.

If they thought they had a case, they could have simply waited until after the election and hope for a Trump win. Of course that would imply that the FBI is political, which we all know that's not the case.

There's no recommendation for charges because there's no intent to break the laws.

By Republicans holding on to this fantasy that there's some massive cover-up and massive criminal activity, where none has turned up, they really lost the argument that Comey was making all along, which should have been the only argument made against her. Instead, it just looks like a right-wing political witch hunt.

The laws in this case don't require INTENT, and anyone with any legal understanding whatsoever knows that Comey's position is absolute nonsense.

I don't care what you think it looks like, but I understand the concept of negligence, and that you can be guilty without having intent to do harm. Her level of negligence is mind boggling, and absolutely is ILLEGAL. You don't have to intend to risk our secrets being found by our enemies, the standard is a level of care that she absolutely didn't show.

Intent has nothing to do with breaking these kinds of laws, and many people have been prosecuted and lost their jobs etc. over it.

Of course there WAS intent to mislead and cover up, of which she is also guilty, and that's called obstruction of justice, and that's what Nixon did. She's guilty of that too, as are a host of her staff. Did you think the Democratic Congress was on a witch hunt to impeach Nixon?

The only BS here is yours. And it's some mighty BS that shows an utter lack of understanding of basic legal principles. Negligence is the standard here, and she meets is in spades. Guilty as hell.

StuBleedsBlue2
11-06-2016, 11:32 PM
The laws in this case don't require INTENT, and anyone with any legal understanding whatsoever knows that Comey's position is absolute nonsense.

I don't care what you think it looks like, but I understand the concept of negligence, and that you can be guilty without having intent to do harm. Her level of negligence is mind boggling, and absolutely is ILLEGAL. You don't have to intend to risk our secrets being found by our enemies, the standard is a level of care that she absolutely didn't show.

Intent has nothing to do with breaking these kinds of laws, and many people have been prosecuted and lost their jobs etc. over it.

Of course there WAS intent to mislead and cover up, of which she is also guilty, and that's called obstruction of justice, and that's what Nixon did. She's guilty of that too, as are a host of her staff. Did you think the Democratic Congress was on a witch hunt to impeach Nixon?

The only BS here is yours. And it's some mighty BS that shows an utter lack of understanding of basic legal principles. Negligence is the standard here, and she meets is in spades. Guilty as hell.

You don't need much of an understanding of basic legal principles(btw, you have no idea what I know or don't know. I'm pretty comfortable standing up against anybody without a law degree, well except maybe the FBI Director), to understand what the following means:

"In looking back into our investigations into the mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts," "All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of information exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

"Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case"

I know that when you've created your own truth that is completely politically motivated, and that's a real shot to the ego when it turns out to be completely wrong. I know that it's gotta be even more of a blow when that person is about to become your President.

I'm glad that you feel that you know more than the Director of the FBI. It's like Trump saying that he knows more than the Generals. Talk about a bunch of BS.

CitizenBBN
11-07-2016, 06:51 AM
You don't need much of an understanding of basic legal principles(btw, you have no idea what I know or don't know. I'm pretty comfortable standing up against anybody without a law degree, well except maybe the FBI Director), to understand what the following means:

"In looking back into our investigations into the mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts," "All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of information exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

"Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case"

I know that when you've created your own truth that is completely politically motivated, and that's a real shot to the ego when it turns out to be completely wrong. I know that it's gotta be even more of a blow when that person is about to become your President.

I'm glad that you feel that you know more than the Director of the FBI. It's like Trump saying that he knows more than the Generals. Talk about a bunch of BS.

Sadly I'm exposed to exactly what you know about the law, which is clearly very little.

Comey made the case for gross negligence then said he wouldn't prosecute even though that is the legal standard.

What he says has nothing to do with his knowledge of the law but just his political motivations. It's clear she more than meets the standard of negligence, a case even he laid out.

I don't know more than Comey. I'm just less corrupt.

StuBleedsBlue2
11-07-2016, 10:57 AM
Sadly I'm exposed to exactly what you know about the law, which is clearly very little.

Comey made the case for gross negligence then said he wouldn't prosecute even though that is the legal standard.

What he says has nothing to do with his knowledge of the law but just his political motivations. It's clear she more than meets the standard of negligence, a case even he laid out.

I don't know more than Comey. I'm just less corrupt.

That just shows how little you do know. The guy's a Republican. He's not, nor is there any proof of him being corrupted.

Just another outrageous claim that has no basis of fact.

With your vast legal knowledge, you're somehow clouded by one simple notion that in this country we're all innocent until PROVEN guilty. That seems to be a fundamental principal that I recognize that clearly escapes you.

You can whine, complain and everything else that you do, but we have the greatest justice system in the world and when it doesn't work out in your favor, screaming corruption hardly shows a sense of understanding.

CitizenBBN
11-07-2016, 05:35 PM
That just shows how little you do know. The guy's a Republican. He's not, nor is there any proof of him being corrupted.

Just another outrageous claim that has no basis of fact.

With your vast legal knowledge, you're somehow clouded by one simple notion that in this country we're all innocent until PROVEN guilty. That seems to be a fundamental principal that I recognize that clearly escapes you.

You can whine, complain and everything else that you do, but we have the greatest justice system in the world and when it doesn't work out in your favor, screaming corruption hardly shows a sense of understanding.

No, the only thing that escapes you is common sense and objectivity. If you really think everyone in jail is guilty or everyone rich and powerful walking around is innocent you're a fool. I know you don't believe that.

Here's the executive order that, among many, Clinton violated. BTW this one was an order from her HUSBAND, BIll Clinton:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/07/real-story-behind-hillarys-reckless-failure-to-protect-classified-information.html

Bill Clinton’s Executive Order 12968, state in part that security violations include: (a) collecting or storing classified or other protected information in any unauthorized location;
(b) loading, drafting, editing, modifying, storing, transmitting, or otherwise handling classified…information on any unapproved equipment including but not limited to any…computer…or pocket device;
(c) copying classified or other protected information in a manner designed to conceal or remove classification or other document control markings;
(d) any failure to comply with rules for the protection of classified or other sensitive information;
(e) failure to comply with rules or regulations that results in damage to the National Security, regardless of whether it was deliberate or negligent.”
…And that:
“Deliberate or negligent failure to comply with rules and regulations for protecting classified or other sensitive information raises doubt about an individual's trustworthiness, judgment, reliability, or willingness and ability to safeguard such information, and is a serious security concern.”

Notice that part about "negligent" in (e). That's the case in numerous other regulations and laws on this issue. INtent is irrelevant. Comey said she shouldn't be charged b/c she lacked intent.

First, his own investigation docs show that isn't the case, that she has directly told non-secure people to handle sensitive information, that she instructed people to rip the classified codes off of info so it could be faxed over a different system, kept her non-secure cell phone on in secure areas despite being told not to (with email documentation that she was told), so she had intent.

But even if she didn't, it doesn't matter. Simply exposing US secrets to this kind of risk is a CRIME regardless of whether you meant to have them exposed. That's negligence.

I don't care if Comey is Republican or a Communist, corruption in DC spans both parties and runs deep. The reason the Bush family don't want Trump is b/c they have more in common with The Clintons, trying to keep all that power concentrated and then just fighting over who gets which slice.

Sorry but I'm the only one here showing any understanding of this issue. You just point to a statement by the FBI and the fact that she isn't under indictment as her obvious innocence. That shows no understanding of the system or the law or what she's done. Not that I expected anything else. She was grossly negligent in her handling of US security, and there is ample proof of the violations in the FBI files, much less all that may be out there if they actually did their job. It's clear to anyone with any sense at all, even many who will still vote for her. If there's one thing for sure with Hillary, she's a liar and a cheat. The only question is whether you are willing to live with that or not.

CitizenBBN
11-07-2016, 05:38 PM
Oh, and don't even get me started on the violation of FOIA laws. We know for sure now that she did NOT turn over all work related emails and did in fact delete many if not thousands of them. That's a violation of her agreements signed both on entry to and exit from the civil service.

Given time I bet we could come up with an indictment list that would be pages long, just on the email/security issues. The Foundation and pay for play will take a novel sized book.

KeithKSR
11-07-2016, 06:13 PM
Intent is not mentioned in the statutes. This is why the Naval seaman who took a few pics inside a sub and later lost his cellphone is serving a year for divulging classified information.

CitizenBBN
11-07-2016, 06:23 PM
Intent is not mentioned in the statutes. This is why the Naval seaman who took a few pics inside a sub and later lost his cellphone is serving a year for divulging classified information.

Yep, and he's got company. Most just lose their careers, security clearance and have their lives wrecked. Many serve time or have to at least plead out to a criminal charge. The vast majority never intended to do wrong, they either didn't think or were careless in their actions.

Clinton gets a promotion.

When facing a criminal situation in this country it really pays to be rich and powerful.